idk if i love you

after the fight and I ran away, I heard somebody walking towards me. I turn around, hoping it would be Stella, but it was.chapa although I didn't want her to see me I did like seeing her worry about me I just put my head in my legs trying to hide my face, but she saw me anyways "yn!!!!!" she yelled running towards me " just go away" I actually really like her. I don't know if I love her but I just don't want her around me right now." no I'm not leaving you." she says she sits next to me." I don't wanna talk to you." I've kind of bury myself even more in my legs. " fine then I won't talk to you I'll just sit." there was a comforting, silent for about. Five minutes."yn" she says in a comforting tone". you said we wouldn't talk." " yeah but this is important." she turns around and faces me " what do you want?" I take my head out of my legs and Face her " why did you run away?" i'm actually surprise she cares." I was scared." I've put my head down, staring at the concrete." but why why are you scared?" this girl is so stupid." I was scared that you still didn't like me." so cool she should know that I'm trying to make her jealous." what do you mean like you? I love you why do you think I am so mad? When is Stella's holding you?" well, I guess that makes sense." you you love me?" I'm actually surprised I didn't know Chapa is able to love people." of course I love you. Do you love me and I'm not kidding right now tell me the truth. Tell me what you think. I don't wanna hear that stuff about. My dad won't accept me no tell me" if I'm being honest, I just spent all my time wondering if chapa loved me " don't be mad, but I don't know if I love you" I turned her look up kind of apologetic look " what do you mean you don't know"chapa said tearing up " chapa if I'm being honest, I just really cared if you loved me and not if I love you I honestly don't know what my feelings are for you. I mean sure I like you, but I don't know if I love you" chapa starts to cry "chapa.." chapa cut me off quickly " no no do you love me I know you do don't say it don't say you don't" chapa it's full on crying now I don't know what to do so I just hug her and she cries in my shoulder " yeah I know I know it hurt but if you can replace me I don't know if I love you" I said, referring to what she said about " I didn't mean it I didn't eat it I was mad please do not want to break up to tell ray" I continue to hug her as she cries in my shoulder. I honestly don't know what to do do I love her or do I not it's late so I take her to my house" can I sleep here" chapa said " sure" I go to exit the room and then chapa says " I understand why you don't love me maybe someday you'll love me again" she then falls asleep. I look back at her thinking about all of the times. I thought I loved her, but she hates me outside of my room. She hates me when we're not together. I don't know how I can love that I don't know if I love her.