|~Chapter 1~|

So for this first chapter I'll just start it of from when it starts just so you have an idea of just how this started.

————————————

No one's pov:

UN had just left from visiting the empires in the retirement home and BE had got an idea on what to do other than sit around in this building the empires called home for the rest of eternity.

"You know what would be real fun instead of being here?"BE had looked up from the book he was reading for probably the 3rd time to face RE who was on one of the other couches.Some of the other empires in there had also stopped to look at BE,however BE didn't know others were facing him aswell as RE.

"Yeah.?"RE questioned also looking over to BE.

"Actually being physical countries in this world."RE had not expected something like that via closing his book with his wings jumping a bit out of surprise.

RE's pov:

"What??B-but BE you know thats not possible because we died...right?"I asked,visually confused on why BE had brought this up,I felt all the other empires eyes on us,I slightly shifted becoming uncomfortable.

"Oh,RE,it just might though,you see last time I visited my son I had caught him say that all the other countries are just shit now and that nothing interesting is happening anymore."

"And.?"BE seemed to pause before smirking ever so slightly.

"I asked him,'So if I wanted to become a country again and take back land you'd help me?'.and,he said absolutely because its so shit nowadays."I was still a tad confused on what BE was trying to say so I mentally sighed before speaking again.

"What do you mean he'd help us?"

"Oh it's simple really,using technology he'd created to,bring us back 'alive'.To become a country again."I was left speechless.How has technology advanced that much that they can be able to bring us back??I looked around to see the same shocked faces of the other empires before facing BE again.

"Really..?"

"Mhm!"I'm starting to think being in this place has definitely done something to BE,but,just the thought of being 'alive' again just,makes me feel some sort of joy.

"I might even be able to go out there and tell him!Then we can all come back!And take the land that's rightfully ours to control!"I look back up to BE and put my book to one side.I then hear footsteps coming from behind me.

I look back to see mongol,she has the same shocked face as I do.As everyone does.Sure we,wait I've not actually thought about it that much but we can still use power that we still possess from when we were alive.We could've done that the entire time..

"So,do you want to?If not,then,you can stay here,and,spend the rest of time itself here."I turn back to facing BE again,this time I feel myself smirk a bit.