chapter 2

Madelyn pov
I woke up in the morning, cuddled up to my boyfriend. I smiled at the thought of having him. I quickly got up, dressed in tracksuits and a black top, and went to the recording.

When I got to the set, the director called me and Chase to his room. When I went to him, Chase was just there. Cool.I said hi and sat down in the chair next to Chase as the director said

"Today, we're going to shoot a kiss scene. It's supposed to be emotional, so practice lines before the actual scene, fine? He asked, looking at me and then at Chase

" Yeah, of course, we will try the best of us like always," Chase said convincingly as I nodded my head.

"Fine, then we will be shooting in 1 hour, so be ready. Read the script again and practice it. I trust in you two.Go go"
he said as we stood up and left his office.

"Soo we are going practice in my dorm or yours??" I asked, trying not to look at him. I didin't want silence, but it was.
Silence.
"Uh, we can try in mine,"
"Fine, I will be there in 10 minutes, I am going to grab something to eat. Wait for me there, " I said, leaving

It can't be that bad. but it kinda scares me. Me alone with him practicing for the scene. Awkward.
Let there be something to talk about, please.

When I entered his dorm, he was sitting on a chair reading a script. When he saw me, he stood up, and we started practice.

"I love you, Sarah Cameron. You can't even imagine how," he said as he put his hand on my cheek, caressing it.

"I love you more john b," I said as I got closer to him. I could feel his breath on my face. I looked at his lips, and he looked at mine.
We almost kissed. I quickly pulled away and said
"We don't t have to kiss until the actual scene."
"Yeah, right, right" he said, looking at me with those eyes. I kinda got lost with his eyes, and we got closer." What the fuck am I doing" I thought to myslef when someone walked into his dorm. His girlfriend. Fuck.

Chase pov
"What is she doing here?" she almost  screamed
"We were practicing for a scene. She is leaving, " I said, looking at Mads.
"I told you not to be alone with her," Olivia said, and Madelyn got kinda mad. I felt it.
"This is our job, you know this, we are actors, try to understand this," Madelyn said to Liv.
"Shut up, go to your boyfriend and not take mine" Olivia said and Mads showed her middle finger whispering fuck you as she left. I laughed but then I realized my girlfriend is here. I kissed her because I was tired of fighting about Madelyn. Olivia was too jealous.

Half an hour passed. We were recording an actual scene. Me and Madelyn gave each other's high five as we started recording.

"I love you, Sarah Cameron, more than you could ever imagine."

"I love you more, John b. More than anything in this world" she said, looking at me. Gosh, she was too beautiful.
I closed the gap and kissed her. My hands were on her waist, and her was on my neck, pulling me closer to her.
The kiss was intense and emotional. Like it was supposed to be.
We pulled away as soon as we heard Jonas screaming stop. I didn't want to stop it. What am I thinking fuck

The director said it was perfect emotionally and everything. I was proud of us. I was smiling so hard, and then I realized my girlfriend was watching
She was not happy, but it's really our job. She is going to fight about it all day. I was tired. We never had good moments, always fighting. always. When we stopped recordings, I went to my dorm. Olivia was already here, I could say she is mad like really mad.

"You kissed her as if you loved her,  you have to kiss me like that not this bitch I am your girlfriend" She said, screaming the end of the sentence

"Liv it was john b and sarah, not me and mads, stop really I am tried of this shit. You have to separate fiction from reality. It's our characters, not me and her, and stop calling her like that, " I said in a slightly raised voice, holding her shoulders

"Okay, I understand, but I don't like it anyway, I don't like the way you kiss and touch her. And stop defending her, " She said calmly this time

"It's my job, Liv, trust me," I whispered as I kissed her, I didn't want to fight anymore. It was exhausting.

After the fight, Olivia and I were sitting in my dorm just talking when Rudy came in.

"Uh, I am sorry if I'm interrupting something, but I'm having a party on Friday, so come over. They will be everyone. You might think it's weird that I'm throwing a party all of a sudden, but a party never hurt anyone and guess who will be the fucking king of the party, " he said, pointing to himself.

"Fine king, we will be there. I wouldn't want to miss it bro" I said as he laughed. We talked for a while, and then he left. It was getting late, so Liv and I were heading home. I needed this party, I wanted to de-stress. I hope we don't have a fight with Olivia there.