chapter 11

Madelyn pov
"Chase, Chase," I said to wake him up.
I need to tell him that I don't want any contact while strikes. I mean, I want, but we can't. We just can't do it over and over again.

"Mads, what? Let's go to sleep, it's morning" He said and pulled me closer to his chest.

"Chase please, I can't do it, I just can't" I said with tears in my eyes "I am sorry but I can't"

"You can't what?" He asked waking up.

"I can't have sex with you everytime we are alone Chase. We aren't together and we broke up long time ago so just... I am gonna just... Let's just not talk to each other" I am trying to say but I have tears in my eyes.

"Don't talk to each other? Mads we are working together"

"I know Chase, but we're on break now so just don't talk to me, we will avoid each other, go and find a girlfriend" I said that I want him to have a girlfriend but deep down it hurted my heart.

"Fine, if that's what you want" He said as he stand up and started to dress himself "so it's over over?"

"It was always over Chase, we need to avoid each other and don't call me Mads, it's... only you called me that so stop, you you came up with this nickname" I said tearing up. "I am sorry"

"Mads... Madelyn, don't be sorry, you are right, we should move on and forget about each other" He said as he grabbed my cheeks and wiped my tears "Last kiss?" He proposed and my stomach sinks. I know this is goodbye kiss, but I wish it wasn't. I wish time could stop right now, so we could keep this kiss going for eternity or even more. It's the cruel twist of fate that brought us together for this last kiss goodbye. So without another word, I lean toward you and kiss you one last time. Our goodbye This time, I let all my feelings come out. Every ounce of my love for him floods through our lips. Our lips mold together perfectly. The kiss is passionate and the most emotional we have ever shared. Our one last kiss. But the best we can do is enjoy the last seconds we have. I don't want him to let go of me, so I just pull him closer and now there are no space between our bodies. If it can't be forever, then this last few seconds will feel like eternity. I want to burn this moment into my mind and remember it forever, because once this kiss is over, it'll be the last one we have.
After a few minutes we pull away and just look into each other's eyes.
"Chase" I say looking deep into his arms.

"Mads"

"It's our goodbye, would you think?" I laugh through tears. And when I said it he laughs too and I admire his beautiful smile.

"I will go Madelyn, have a good life with good people" he smiles and hugs me tight.

"Thank you, just don't forget me, please" I cry in his arms and he wipes my tears and kiss my forehead.

"Are you crazy? Of course I won't forget you dumbass" He laughs and stroke my hair. I smile and pull away saying "go"

Chase pov
The feeling of letting you go fills my entire body with a strange blend of despair and pure sadness. Like someone ripped my heart out of my chest and left me empty and alone. I can't believe is over. That from that moment we will act like we don't know each other. My eyes can barely contain the tears anymore as I stare at her. She is so perfect. I want to be here with her and kiss her and see her beautiful smile. The time we've been given together is already over. We've already said goodbye. And now, we need to accept that. I hear her saying "go" and I know it's the right thing to do so I nod my head and turn around. I walk towards the door, trying not to cry like a baby. I open the door and just walk out.
I turn around and walk away. The hallway feels cold and lonely now without her by my side. My heart sinks with every footstep, but I have to keep going. I can't look back. I can't be with her, but I am addicted. I mean it's Madelyn Cline. I leave her apartment building and get into my car and drive away. Goodbye Mads. Maybe the world will bring us together again someday.

Hello again!
It's so short sorry, and also forgive me please that I wasn't writing...