chapter 3

Madelyn pov
Today was Friday, which is Rudy's party. I sleep at Madison's because my boyfriend went to his parents for 2 days and her girlfriend is out of town. We could have a girl party for a few days.
The evening was slowly approaching, so we started to put on makeup and get dressed. I put on a black short dress with a rather large neckline, and she wore a long burgundy one.

"We look hot as hell," she said, looking at the mirror where we stood

"Hell yes," I almost screamed

We took a few more photos, and then we left the house. We were driving Madi's car, suffocating loud music and singing. I loved such moments. I loved her so much.

By the time we got there, everyone was already there. We took a seat on the table next to Rudy, Elanie, Drew, and JD.
I forgot how much fun I had with them. We were joking all the time, and now we were dancing, me with Drew and Madison with JD. Fuck how I love parties. As we danced, I spotted Chase with his girlfriend. They danced slowly, her hands around his neck and his around her waist. I made eye contact with her as she said something to Chase. Probably something nasty about me, I hate her. Why is she like that. I left the dance floor and went to the table to eat something when Olivia came up to me.

"Why do you look at me all the time? And maybe not just me, but my boyfriend "

"What, I can't even look anymore? Leave me alone. "I answered her and turned away, not going to argue with her in front of everyone

"What is her problem?" Madison asked as she approached the table with Chase. Cool.

"Olivia has a problem with me for looking at her, right olivia? I asked with a sarcastic smile looking at her. Then I looked at Chase, and he had this face saying "not again".

"Chase, could you get your girlfriend from our table?" Madison asked Chase with sarcastic voice.

"No, he can't" Olivia said " What? you look at me because you are jealous of how I look, or maybe you jealous of chase, huh?

"I am not jealous of him, and I am not jealous of how you look," I said as I laughed

"Oh and you should be you fat, ugly bitch, leave me and my boyfriend alone, and don't you dare talk to him" she said as she leaved with Chase. I showed her two middle fingers and screamed fuck you. Everyone looked at me. Fuck.

I don't care what she thinks, but I was hurt by the words that I was ugly and fat. Only Chase knew what a complex my body was, and now he didn't even deny it. I thought he'd at least tell her not to talk like that or something like this. I didn't expect him to protect me, but to calm her down or take her to their table.

I didn't even feel like partying anymore. The words "fat and ugly" kept running through my head, and I was holding back tears. I have to go to the bathroom. I felt weak because I cared about the words of some random girl. I locked myself in the toilet and started crying silently. "I'm going to ruin my makeup," I thought when I heard a knock on the door

"Mads, are you here? I heard. It was Madison.

I opened the door, and Madison came in and hugged me.

"Hey this bitch doesn't know what she's saying" she whispered in my ear " And chase is a coward for not saying anything."

"Madi, I want to go home, JD will drive me, I am sorry, but I don't feel like partying anymore."

"Yeah, of course, but I am going with you,"

"No, you need to stay and have fun, I feel like I ruined the party," I said, feeling guilty as she looked at me and said

"You didn't ruin anything, I am going with you," She said as she wiped my tears and tried to fix my makeup, but I still  looked like I was crying. "Fuck this" I said as we leaved the bathroom.

As we neared the exit, I noticed Chase without olivia. We made eye contact for a moment, and  then he got up and walked towards me??? What does he want? Madison noticed him too and left to let us talk. She was standing near , which comforted me.

"I am sorry for Olivia, "he said as he got close enough for me to hear him "She's so jealous she says things that aren't true, I'm sorry I didn't stand up for you but I felt she is my girlfriend so I should've taken her side, now I know that's bullshit ."

When he said it, tears started to form in my eyes again. fuck. "Just don't cry in front of him," I thought.

"It's okay, really. I appreciate it." I said as I nodded my head like a hundred times. What am I doing.

"No, it's not okay. She should never say this, " he said, and I knew that he said it honestly.

"Chase, it's okay, I understand, but now I have to go," I said as I said goodbye, and I joined Madison.

I couldn't wait to go to sleep. This day was so exhausting.

New chapter yayyy!!
Why do you think??