[2] "Oh, you little prick!"

[Wilbur's POV]

I wandered around the cell. Everything was going right on plan.

XD, I hope Tommy will come here soon.

I see a few guards walk into this long hallway of cells and walk prisoners out of their cells. It was already lunch?

The cute guard that took me in yesterday walked over to my cell.

"Okay, time for lunch. Get up and walk out of the cell. And I swear to XD, don't run away." He still seemed tired somehow.

"Okay, fine. Also, never seemed to catch your name" i grinned, walking out of the cell.

"And it's not important. Move." The guard showed me the way to the canteen while also leading a few other prisoners. They all seemed to closely listen to him- how the fuck were they so easy to be controlled? This is nothing like in the films. :(

===============

"Hey, newbie! Come here!" i heard someone scream from the far of the canteen. I looked over and saw three people sitting by a table, seemingly waiting for me to come over and sit with them.

Fuck it.

I walk over with my lunch and sit beside the one who yelled for me.

"So, what's your name? You seem pretty young." he asked.

"My name is Wilbur. And mind you, I am 32." (the ages of the characters are changed)

"Great to meet you. I am Clay, but you can just call me Dream." the Dream guy stook out his hand and I shook it "this is George" he pointed at the guy sitting in front of him. "And this is Darryl, though we mostly call him badboyhalo or BBH because he got falsy charged for a bunch of shit."

"Yikes" I reply, looking at the poor guy.

"Sooo, i heard you did a lot and 'finally' got here?" George curiously looked at me.

"Those churches and orphanages deserved it. And the ball was exploded for fun." was all I said.

They all bursted out laughing.

"I like you, man!" Dream said in between laughs.

"As I see we are going to get along really well." BBH said when we all stopped laughing.

"Fuck yeah!" George yelled.

"Just guys, i have one question" I spoke up, a little unsure.

"What is it, man?" they all looked at me.

"That guy, that guard" I pointed at the cute guard. "Everyone seems to listen to him and behave near him. Why's that?"

"Oh, that is Quackity. He's fucking scary, man! He is just- so stubborn and brave. He has token in the most dangerous prisoners, INCLUDING YOU" Awhh, people think im dangerous!! :DD "without hesitation or fear to be killed, or some shit! Some people even suspect him to be actually apart of some mafia or shit!" George just basically spilled words on me like hot tea.

"Holy shit-" I all i could say. Damn, that Quackity guy seems interesting.

Then we all came back to normal talking.

=================

Quackity walked me back to my cell, them immediately closed and locked the door behind me.

I decided to try something.

[Quackity POV]

As I locked the cell, Wilbur just starts staring at me with those. . Gorgeous eyes of his. Good thing i knew what he was trying to do.

I slapped him out of this, and he just looked at me

"Oh, you little prick!" he said under his breath.

"Did you seriously think you making puppy eyes is going to make me open the cell gate, like in "puss in boots"? You are an idiot." i said and walked away while I felt his eyes on my right side of the body.

===============

Finally! My shift is over.

I drive home and get out of the car, walking into my house.

As I sit down to finally relax from my boring everyday job, I see a phone message pop up.

Local drug dealer.(/j)

2 min ago
We need to have a meeting. Today, 6:45 PM at the tubburger

I sigh and reply.

Okay, will be there.

I look at the clock, reading 5:34PM and sigh again. Why would there be another meeting? I thought we already decided on the escape plan. Eh, who cares. Okay, Now i'll grab something to drink before I die because of dehydration.

===============

708 words

IS THAT ANOTHER CHAPTER? IN ONE NIGHT? idk what time is it for you guys but for me it's currently 1:49am.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed it and see you on the next chapter! :)

𝙾 𝚄 𝚁   𝙻 𝙾 𝙲 𝙺 𝙴 𝙳   𝙻 𝙾 𝚅 𝙴 || TNTduoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें