Chapter 8

Luna- Sorry to bother you again!

Jk- I got the address. Just wait for me. Don't move!

Luna- Okay, okay!

"End the call"

Y/n- So this is your house? "Takes a bag from the car."

Boy - Yeah, what is inside that?

Y/n- Some toys we will be playing with!

Boy - "grabes her hand." Come baby!

"They got inside the boys' house, and he started kissing Y/n harshly and pining her against the wall."

Y/n- Come take me to your bedroom!

Boy- this way, come we are going to have fun together! "Entering the bedroom"

Y/n- "Puts the bag on the ground, opens it, and takes 2 pairs of handcuffs." Lay down, take your clothes off, and lay on the bad.

Boy - "started to strip." I like alpha girls!

Y/n- Agh, you haven't seen anything yet! "After he lays down (no clothes), she goes and handcuffs him on the bed." Now don't move, I'll take my toys!

Boy- be a bad girl and take it.

Y/n- "opens her bag and starts to pull out torturing tools, puts her gloves on, and stands in front of the Boy with a knife on her hand." Should I start!?

Boy- Whait, what are you going to do with that?"weird laugh."

Y/n- I'll just start with your little friend and then with the rest of your body!

Boy - "trying to get away." What are you talking about?!

Y/n - I have to make sure you don't make any noise, so..."takes tape and some fabric and goes near his face." Open wide.."puts the fabric inside his mouth and secured that with a tape." Now let's get started! We will party all night!.....

"Luna and Jk"

Jk- Get inside! So what are you doing out here this late?

Luna- I was at the club with Y/n and she left because of a boy and someone offered me to take me to his house but I refused and then I called you!

Jk- OK, you did something good!

Luna - "Touch his leg." You are looking a little too hot tonight.

Jk- Lun' are you drunk?

Luna - What if I am?!

Jk- Let's go to my house! No, don't you dare...

Luna - "started to move her hand up." You like it, don't you?!

Jk- You will regret what you are doing right now!

Luna- make me regret! Hah'

"They arrived at Jks' house."

Luna- This is my first time coming to your house...

Jk- Agh Lun'

Luna- "goes closer." Yes...

Jk- What are you trying to do?

Luna - The thing you are afraid to do with me but you want it so bad, don't you?

Jk- You are out of control!

Luna- come on, I know you can't resist me! "Kisses him gently,"

"Y/n torturing the boy,"

Y/n- "taking off the skin on his face." I know you are already dead, but I'll take some things from you as a memory.
"She takes out everything she had put in his mouth and takes the grippers and takes one of these teeth out." Agh, this is enough for tonight!
"She takes her belongings and leaves the body like that."