Høw yºu meet

Jeff the killer

Jeff was on a killing spree and you were walking around the street.After a while of Jeff killing around 17 people he ran into you, but he didn't just kill you like the others, you caught his eye and he dragged you into an empty alley, no one was there, it was night time. Now there you were, alone with Jeff. "Well aren't you a cute one~" he said with a low tone. You tried getting a look at his face but you couldn't, his hoodie was covering his eyes and his nose, *I know he doesn't have a nose because he was burnt so just go along with it* you could only see his mouth with his with a carved bloody smile on it. "You're lucky you're cute, I'll let you off the hook for now beautiful~" After he said you felt him slip something into your pockets. As soon as he left, you grabbed what he put in your pocket, it was a note, it said, "Name's Jeff sweetie, here's my number, xxx-xxx-xxxx, you should try calling or else"

Slenderman

Slenderman will be humanized

Here's a picture *art not mine*

You were walking around the forest listening to your f/s *favorite song*, you were to focused listening to f/s while making scenarios in your head that once you paused your music you realized.....you were lost. "Shit" you thought to yourself, you also started saying to yourself, "Fuck where am I, how did I even get lost all I did was walk?!". Little did you know someone was following you, it was Slenderman. He saw how you were lost and what other way to talk to someone that caught your interest but to help them. "Hey, do you need help, I noticed how you got lost and since I know the forest by heart I figured I should help you" he said with a smile."Oh hey and yes I could use some help getting back" you said returning the smile. After he helped you get back before you left he said, "Hey umm here's my number in case you get lost again or wanna hang out sometime" he said the giving you his phone number. "Oh thanks I'll keep in touch", you waved him goodbye and with that you left. Now Slender was surely gonna follow you from now on.

___________________________________
That's all for now because there's 15 characters and I can't write them all in 1 chapter so it will be in parts and I know I only did 2 characters so I'll try to do 3 or 4 because it's a lot of characters and I need time making ideas for each one of them