⁰⁰². 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘴

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
* . °•| 𝐒 𝐋 𝐎 𝐖 𝐏 𝐎 𝐈 𝐒 𝐎 𝐍 |•° . *
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 !
↳ 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝔟𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔯
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 *𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 !↳ 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦❝ 𝔟𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔯 ❞▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

.·:*¨ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ¨*:·.

𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇 to be in Melani's life, and she stands by that fact till this day. If Melani was being honest, she used to think Fak was a weird kid back in the day. Wherever Carmen was, Fak was not too far off. The boy had a staring problem, especially when it came to pretty girls who knew how to cook. So whenever Fak was around at The Beef or just around Melani in general when they were younger, Fak wouldn't stop staring. But as time went on, Melani got to know the man with a staring problem and found herself enjoying his company, especially when Carmen left them both behind in Chicago.

So when Fak found out that Melani had lost her phone, he brought her a spare one he had laying around the house. Sure, it was an iPhone 4 that hadn't been touched in years and took half a day to charge. But it was still a phone, and Fak was generous enough to give it to Melani for free— well, somewhat free.

"Hey, thanks again Fak," Melani spoke gratefully, running a hand through her hair as she set up the phone with a few phone numbers she remembered off the top of her head before slipping in a new sim card.

"It's no problem!" Fak spoke through messy mouthfuls of the Italian beef sandwich Melani had made him in return, "Thanks for the food, Chubs!"

Melani let out a chuckle when she glanced up at her friend. Gravy covered most of his facial hair, and when Fak went to wipe it away he only make it worse. "Well, I'm glad you like it, Fak." Melani beamed as she began to clean up the mess she had made in the kitchen that morning from making Fak his food, "So, what you up to for the rest of your day?"