4. The First Dungeon...

"There is currently one Gate you could go to, but the quest for this Gate is not clearing it."

"Hm? What then?"

"Saving lost Players."

Saving... Urgh... But if that's the only one...

"I'll take it."

"Alright~ You can already go; I'll sign you up for it."

"Ah, nice! Thank you, Stella!!", I said, as I made myself on the way.

It should be at the other side of the city according to my card.

I wasted no time and just ran to the Gate, since I'm faster that way, allowing me to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

"So, this is my first Real Gate huh?"

It emits a huge amount of mana... I noticed as I saw the sheer mass of Mana floating past me

Well, but this will at least help me level up.

Speaking of it I still haven't leveled up. Maybe three novice rank Players aren't enough to level up.

I opened the Gate once I snapped back to reality and walked inside. The Gate closed itself but then even locked itself and vanished.

[Player has entered "The Mad Enclosed Labyrinth"]

Labyrinth? Hm........ I'm not good at such kind of games... My mood dropped even more as the torches went on, showing me nothing but a wide corridor with multiple doors at each side.

"Sigh. This will be a pain."

I walked forward and opened the first door at the right wall, "Hm? An empty room?", I walked inside, closing the door behind me and looked around trying to find something but there was indeed nothing inside.

"So, it really empty?", I walked back to the door trying to leave the room but once I touched the door a huge X symbol appeared on it.

A shock wave then shot me back to the middle of the room. The walls followed the reaction and formed into spikes which slowly moved towards me.

I have a bad feeling about this... As I thought, the walls instantly clashed against each other destroying my body completely.

[Deathless Thirst activated! Remaining Lives: 2]

I woke up by the voice of the system as I floated inside a familiar black space, "So I was right...", I said grabbing my head, still suffering from a light headache, "The lives I consume get added to mine like in a videogame."

[Yes. The skill automatically sends you soul to the "Shadow Realm" once your body got destroyed and uses the live force of an absorbed life to recreate your body and magic power.]

[The skill got an update and is now ranked as EX after analyzing its effect]

I raised my upper body and wiped the screen away as I looked around me, "So the shadow realm is my Spawn point? Well at least I'm safe here."

As far as I know, only I have access to the Shadow realm. The things I left here are still inside. My banana ice cream, the debt letters, the dirty dishes, and the Knuckle dusters of the wannabe Elite Player.

Hm... Maybe I should clean up a little after I cleared the Gate... I looked up and opened a portal to the outside world, which opened a shadow-like portal at one of the Corridors walls from which I emerged.

"How lucky I am that one of the wall's torches didn't work.", I opened the door again which I entered earlier to see what happened to my old body, but only black ashes remained, "Interesting. This skill is really Environment friendly."