5. ...And The First Boss Fight

The room was gigantic, decorated with many corpses hanging from the ceiling and impaled heads around the road to the rulers of this labyrinth.

As I looked at them a name tag appeared above them "The Twin Kings Koga and Moga". According to the name tags the one named Koga was an elf with purple colored skin while the other one was a giant Ogre, around seven meters in size, with black skin and red eyes.

"What's up~ Ready to die?", In a matter of seconds the battle began with multiple ice arrows being shot towards me followed by thrown rocks.

"Really? Thats all? How boring. Let me show you real artillery~", I raised my hand mid-air, as I dodged their attacks, gathering all blood from the corpses above me.

The two kings started screaming in rage as they kept on attacking me.

"Oh, sorry, did I destroy your precious decorations? But don't worry you won't grief too long~", The blood above me then turned into an intimidating number of spears which all were directed towards the two kings.

"And now, die.", The spears instantly flew towards the king destroying half the room upon impact, causing more than just a little earthquake.

But once the fog veil vanished, I was surprised with a heartwarming image.

The Ogre sacrificed himself to protect the Elf and slowly fell to the ground, still impaled with all my spears. The elf's hands kept shaking until a loud and horrifying scream left his lungs. But what happened then was pure insanity, the elf started eating his fellow brother while crying.

I smiled slightly amused as I created another spear in my hand ready to end this battle, but then I noticed the meaning behind the elf's action. His body started growing massively in size and his color became a mix of purple and black.

"Not bad. And here I thought the fun would already end~"

But in just one moment my body was shot against the wall, completely destroyed once it hit the wall.

I instantly emerged out of a shadow, right next to the elf.

[Deathless Thirst activated! Remaining lives: 13.]

I grabbed one of my spears, pierced inside the wall, and rammed it through his back. But the spear broke halfway through, allowing the elf king to turn around and attack me. I reacted quick enough to jump in the air, and pushed me from the wall to the middle of the room.

"Phew. Your body is pretty tough you know that? But that won't be enough to stop me from impaling you like you did to the other people before me."

Something I noticed as I talked so lively was that since I became a Vampire, I felt much more emotions than before. In fact, only after I died, I felt truly alive.

"Let me try something new~", I once again summoned all the blood around me above me.

It's a rather strange idea but it could prove itself really useful in the future if enhanced properly... The blood started wrapping itself around my arms and harden itself.

"It's just a prototype but let's call them, "Titan Crusher".", After hardening it the blood turned into two giant gauntlets, around as big as the king's arms.

I just grinned at him before I shot towards him, punishing him through multiple walls which once again caused a massive earthquake.

I should hold back a little. I wouldn't wanna let the Gate collapse while I'm still inside.

"Maybe I should end this fight and stop wasting time...", But as I said that, the elf suddenly appeared behind me with an abnormal speed.

"Woah!! Not bad!!!", We both went in for a punch, hitting each other's fist not even a second after. The shock wave obliterated anything in the room, shotting the elf towards the wall while my humble self was completely torn apart.