12.bts poly(3)

The morning was silent.
Because tae was asleep
It had been almost 4 months since they found out he was pregnant.
Was fun.
Until his mood swings started to get extreme and his food choices and cravings were unexpected.

Last night all of them got no sleep because he wanted a strawberry cake.
At 2 am.
He obviously didn't get any though namjoon and jimin did go out.
Well they didn't get any.

It was 7am nd as soon as jin came to know that the bakery is opened he placed an order for a strawberry cake.

Everybody looked tired and def looked like they got no sleep because they didn't.
They did but uk not enough.

"He's keeping us up this way, imagine what the baby'd do"
Jin said laying on namjoon's chest who sat back on the crimson couch.

In a cozy little house tucked away from the bustling city, Taehyung, with his six loving boyfriends, was experiencing a magical journey that only they could share. The once carefree artist found himself pregnant, a wondrous surprise that brought immense joy to their lives. With each passing day, Taehyung's belly grew rounder, and the love of his six partners enveloped him like a warm embrace.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, bathing the room in soft hues of orange and pink, Taehyung was nestled comfortably on a plush sofa, surrounded by the smiling faces of his boyfriends. Jimin, the gentle-hearted dancer, gently caressed Taehyung's belly, feeling the soft kicks of their little miracle. Taehyung giggled, his laughter contagious as he watched the joy in Jimin's eyes.

Seokjin, the nurturing chef of the group, prepared a feast of Taehyung's favorite dishes. The aroma of delicious food wafted through the air, making Taehyung's mouth water in anticipation. "It's all for you, Tae," Seokjin said with a loving smile, placing a hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

Jungkook, the athletic and playful one, sat on the floor, drawing funny pictures on Taehyung's swollen belly with a washable marker. Taehyung couldn't stop laughing at the sight of the silly drawings. Namjoon, the wise and intellectual member, joined in with interesting facts about the baby's development, making the experience even more enchanting.

Hoseok, the sunshine of the group, played soothing melodies on his guitar, filling the room with beautiful music. The melodies seemed to reach the baby in Taehyung's womb, calming them both. Yoongi, the introspective and soft-spoken member, brought over a box of sentimental gifts and handcrafted baby clothes, each item holding a heartfelt message from each of them.

As the night drew closer, the group gathered around Taehyung, preparing to read him a bedtime story. They had made it a nightly ritual, taking turns reading fairy tales and stories of love and adventure. The sweet sound of their voices, reading with passion and tenderness, lulled Taehyung into a peaceful slumber, wrapped in the warmth of their love.

Throughout Taehyung's pregnancy, his six boyfriends showered him with affection, care, and understanding. They took turns pampering him, ensuring he felt cherished every step of the way. They attended doctor's appointments together, capturing every moment with photos and laughter.

As the months passed, Taehyung's belly grew bigger, and the anticipation of meeting their little one intensified. The day finally arrived when their bundle of joy graced the world with their presence. Taehyung, surrounded by the love of his six boyfriends, held their precious child in his arms, tears of happiness streaming down his cheeks.

In that tender moment, they all knew that their family had grown stronger, bonded not just by love, but by the shared experience of nurturing and supporting one another. They were a testament to the unbreakable power of love, and as they looked into each other's eyes, they knew that they were all truly home.