18.jinmin

Jin and jimin are in the same University,jin is jimin's senior but they've been friends since they were kids so for an introverted person like jimin it was a boon for his forever bestfriend to be with him.
Jimin's dorm was just two dorms away from jin's so they basically lived together.
Almost.
Most of the time you know but jin would never sleep over in jimin's dorm but jimin would often sleep in jin's dorm.

It was almost the third day of Jimin recieving flowers every morning.

Weird

"What was it today?"

Jin asked not looking at jimin but shuffling something in the car.

Jin asked  not looking at jimin but shuffling something in the car

Jimin just sighed and showed the calla lilies to his bestfriend.
"These."

"Interesting"

Is all jin could says being uninterested.

The cafeteria has a zoned out Jimin sitting infront of a very concerned Jin after they'd just finished all their lectures for the day.

"Minnie stop thinking about it ok?"

"Yea ig."
___________

"Oh wow,roses today?"Jin says Wiggling his eyes standing while leaning on the door frame winking at him

Jin says Wiggling his eyes standing while leaning on the door frame winking at him.
"JINIEEE HYUNGGG STWAAP"

Jimin replied walking into Jin's dorm,just laying down on his bed.

"You've someone wrapped around your finger huh?"

"Hyung no, I don't even know who this is and they should stop wasting their time uk"

"They probably like you alot"

Jin says looking at the screen searching for something to watch for both of them.

"I've been thinking about what they flowers mean"

Jimin says looking at the bouquet in his hand carefully.

"Yea?"
Jin replies blankly

"You had a workshop about flowers didn't you?"

"Oh yes,i did what about it?"