1

╔ ═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗

                                                             ╚ ═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

yeah, being in a mental hospital wasn't as fun as i have thought. even worse was the fact that i ended up here after a suicide attempt, meaning i didn't succeed in it. you probably wonder how did i come to this point, well...let me tell you then...

-about a year ago-

i looked into the mirror of my bathroom, seeing how my blonde hair was growing out. "i should probably dye it soon" i thought to myself, as i seemed kinda boring with my hair blonde. "hey, felix! please hurry up, we're gonna be late to work" my roommate, seungmin called. "i'm almost done, minnie, give me two seconds, please!" i replied, dreading the waiter job i had. who even thought of inventing this job, like you could just get your own food from the cooks, no? 

i finally finished getting ready and went to the boring restaurant i worked at...it was a really dreadful night, seeing as nobody gave normal tips and the fact that my mental state was getting worse also didn't really help...at least i had seungmin by my side..except i didn't know then, but he wouldn't be by my side much longer.

i walked home alone, because seungmin decided stay at his boyfriends place, but i was already used to that happening, so it didn't really bother me...the fact that i felt a pair of eyes staring at me through the fog of the peaceful night, that bothered me, the gaze gave me scary chills, but i just fastened my pace and tried to not pay any attention to it, knowing that it could be my paranoia. along with my paranoia also came my hallucinations, which was pretty terrifying, knowing that this could make my nightmares a lot worse.

i walked into my apartment, feeling the gaze even then, but that couldn't be possibly real, right?