2

╔ ════════════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════════════════╗

                          ╚ ═════════════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════════════════╝

- 11 months before -

even after a month i could feel somebody's gaze on me at almost every minute of my day. it was so unsettling, that i had resorted back to alcohol, oftenly being late to my work, sending the shift in a hangover, making my colleagues and my boss mad, but what else was i supposed to do..i started carrying a knife whenever i went.

seungmin had started to disappear from the house more and more, making me feel uneasy about the fact that i was alone...

that is before i met changbin...the strong, muscular man made me feel safe at all times and he always picked me up after my shifts, driving me home in his car and staying over as well as driving me to work. once he started accompanying me, i didn't feel the stare and i admit it was very suspicious, but how would i have known?

one day i had a shift with seungmin, he didn't arrive...no, he wasn't late, he just didn't show.

soon after his missing posters were posted and the flyers glued up around the whole city, but noone seemed to know where he was. not hyunjin, not his parents, nobody. he just went m.i.a.