4

╔ ════════════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════════════╗

                             ╚ ════════════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ════════════════╝

- 5 months before -

i had finished my late shift at my job, scared, because changbin had to work a night shift, meaning he couldn't pick me up. i truly loved him by now, willing to do anything.

yet once i felt the gaze i used to feel on me, i started running, sensing that trouble was coming.

i was right.

one moment i saw the pretty light of the streetlights and next moment it was pitch black.

dark. somebody picking me up a nd throwing me in, what i assume, was the back of a van. more dark. a familiar voice.

a few minutes later i was picked up again, the familiar voice disappearing, all of my senses being hightened. it was terrifying.

i was lifted up on a chair and my mask taken off. what i saw when i opened my eyes though, that feeling of confusion, that i hadn't felt ever.

"changbin? what is this?" i cried out, looking at the hundreds of weapons being on the floor, forming a circle of knives, roses and guns all around me.

"hi, felix. you told me you would do anything for me, right? " changbin said in an unsettling voice. "yes, but what is this" i called in confusion. "that, baby, is one of the steps in my plan i have had for 7 months and youre the main character in it, congrats!" he said, ending it with a laugh.

then i was untied, changbin coming up to me, taking my hand, leading me up on stairs, that looked rather unsafe and rusty. I looked down on the big bath of unknown liquid he had led me to. "you wanna prove that you would do anything for me, dear?" he said. unable to answer anything, i just nodded.

then he hugged me, pushing us both in the bath of what later turned out to be acid.

the acid made his hair bright green, bleaching us both. he looked at me "i love you more than anything, you're mine now, understand?" he whispered. unable to say anything i just nodded again. "by the way split dye hair suits you a lot, darling." i looked into the mirror and my heart jumped when i saw my pink and blue dyed hair. 

thats how OUR story started.