23 - update!!

hello, every one!!!
it's me again, i've been so inactive writing but so active on reading, when i tell you i actually feel bad, i frfr feel bad. anyways, it's been so long since i wrote on here. the last update was during my first month of junior year.

guys, btw, do not slack off. junior year was so hard on me because i literally could've chosen to get ahead of my classes, but no one told me that when i was choosing them so i just took an extra class for nothing.

also, i have big news...
i'm going into senior year!!! god lowkey this rang book is so nostalgic for me. i remember just being in zoom during my art class trynna publish a happy birthday chapter for han and felix. so much has happened to me during junior year tbh and i'm kind of sad about it being my last year too.

cause i'm reality, i never got a freshman year; the whole school year was online so i never really got to experience at least part of my freshman year. now that i'm going to be a senior, i think it's going to be really stressful because i'm going to be applying to so many scholarships, grants, and college applications.

the last thing i left off from what i remember was that my birthday was coming up and i was hoping to go see 127. well... i actually got covid during my birthday week slash weekend, so it was honestly ruined. but, i've succeeded into getting tickets for 127! i also got to see nct dream in anaheim and i was so happy.

looking back at 127, i can't believe i actually cried to kick it. no joke, my mom got me on video and it was- i cant even explain it. but it was so fun. sadly, i didn't get to see enhypen on their first tour. when i tell you i actually shed a few tears when my parents said no-

i was so sad because it was on a weekday and my parents aren't used to having concerts on a weekends. so, when we went to go see 127, we all came home at like 1 in the morning cause of traffic. and then the next day we went to go see slipknot in irvine.

i'm so heartbroken that i won't be able to see enhypen this time, AGAIN, because i'm going out of town for a music festival. i'm actually going to a festival called powertrip, and the day enhypen is performing, it's going to be day1 of the festival so im super depressed about that.

if i told my 14 year old self that she probably won't even get to see enhypen before she graduates, she wouldn't believe me

if i told my 14 year old self that she probably won't even get to see enhypen before she graduates, she wouldn't believe me. actually she might, but she would be sad because she gonna be like "wdym my pre-eggie self won't be able to see enhypen in person?"

my 16 year old self is still sad about it cause like, wdym i won't see g-t and fate live?? also, enhypen comeback was such a mess, k-engenes have never made me so pissed before. like, where are all the given-taken engenes at??? we don't need the ones from drunk-dazed right now. literally, i feel so bad for the foreign line the most though. like honestly, the discrimination is lowkey showing with how they treat the three of them, liek bffr be:lift you've been disappointing us since debut, why are you keeping that up liek frfr.

guys, when the news dropped about treasure, it a school day, about 7am, i check my phone and i see the news about mashiho and yedam. i was about to cry but i remembered i had mascara on and i couldn't ruin it so i held it in (successfully). but i was so sad bc literally 2 out of 3 of my favs were leaving. now that their new era is currently starting, i'm actually quite satisfied how yg handled their situation. they let teume fully process what was currently happening and gave them time to get used to 10 members. for once, good job yg.

also, i'm starting to get into more groups recently. well, i started getting into the boyz during dec. 2020 and that was it i think. i'm pretty sure i got into other groups but that was just a small phase. recently i've gotten into boynextdoor and sadly... zerobaseone.

boynextdoor is self-explanatory. yes, i'm sad that trainee A was canceled, (i miss you both, jj and james) but honestly if that's what the company chose, then ig it was for the best. i'm hoping jj, james, and daniel debut in pledis's upcoming bg though. but bnd is literally so good. serenade is toooo gooood. so cute that is was based off of jaehyun's parent's love story too. like they're such an entertaining group and you can already tell that more people are gonna love their music soon with their upcoming cb in september.

now, i actually don't really look into mnet survival show groups bc i know it's a temporary group, so i don't get attached. enhypen is an exception. but zb1... i was actually rooting for keita the whole time during bp though bc i couldn't really focus on everyone at once, so he was my favorite on the show as well as haruto and ollie. but with zb1 debut, In Bloom is so good. i've only listen to their title track so far but ima listen tot the album soon! my favs are actually hanbin, matthew, gunwook, and yujin. like right now, all i'm watching is their content, and i know ima regret it so much sooner or later; but i cant help it cause they're too funny. especially matthew. bro is 🔛🔝 with the zero media training. i'm not trying to get too attached though cause i know ima cry once their contact ends.

but yes, that is all that is happening right now in my life . also, if you want to, read my current book i'm writing - this boy - i actually have plot for this unlike lovesick . like i already know how the characters gonna meet and how their chemistry gonna be. y'all are fr gonna love it cause they're gonna have so many cute interactions.
anyways for now, talk to you guys soon <3 !
( also go and listen to istg ! )

-n.