Story 1: Battle of Akasaka/Battle of Arigawa River

WIP, I will finish this, but here is the previous version I will try to remake for ya, just read this for now as I make the remastered script.

"The Charge of the Yankee Slayers"

This Story contains a soundtrack, and I recommend you play it while reading along. Try matching the timestamps shown in the text to that of the video given! Example of a time stamp being (2:19). The music soundtrack is above the title.

(0:00) In Rural Japan, a bunch of Demon Slayers are retreating and fleeing as a Lower Moon 2 managed to wreak havoc on them, killing around 89 of the Demon Slayer Corps Members. 

(0:07) Eric is commanding a U.S. Army (formerly Union Army/American Civil War) regiment, the 5th West Virginia Volunteer Infantry "Yankee Slayers" as they march into the scene of the battle.  The brave Colonel is ready to fight the Devils.

The Soldiers see a hoard of frightened slayers retreating and seeing the Lower Moon Two chasing after them along with 3 other unranked demons.  Since I am a Colonel and the commander of the regiment, I devise a plan and meet up with Kyojuro, who has arrived at the scene after us and he accepts the plan, and he will provide backup if necessary.  Two other Hashiras join in, that being Giyuu and Shinobu and decide to let us attack first.

As we see the LM2 running towards us and we ducked in a makeshift low ground, our regimental colours/flags lowered, and so we did.  At 2:04 in the song, the demons are 25 yard away from us.  Rapid tense buildup happens and at 2:14 in the song, we were in sight of them.  During the buildup, we put the hammer on our M1861 Springfield Muzzleloading Muskets on full cock (gun term, don't think dirty) and fixing our socket bayonets.

2:19, "FIRE!" I shouted.  The whole regiment line rose up along with the flags and opened fire on the demons, wounding them and making the Lower Rank unable to use the BDA due to the mixed usage of Wisteria and Nichirin Bullets.  I then ordered "CHARGE!" and we played the Bugle Charge call and the whole regiment screamed as we charged along with us bringing our flags with us.  The 3 Hashiras at the scene decided to participate in the charge too as we manage to catch up to the 4 demons and stab them with out Nichirin Bayonets, as with the assistance of the Hashiras. 

At 2:46, we celebrated a costly victory, and we were awarded medals for our actions.  We were shown waving the flag left and right as we rejoiced our victory against a Kizuki.  The Hashiras liked what I did too.