Story 4: Second Battle of Chancellorsville

"Second Chancellorsville?"

While Eric Shinzo Hudson and Jebbers Tesha were camping in Chancellorsville, they brought along Jebbers' Texas Brigade along with the 5th West Virginia Volunteer Infantry Regiment, Richard Hudson's 5th Ohio Cavalry, the 69th New York Infantry Regiment, and the 2nd United States Artillery along with the camp.  Little did they know, they were about to encounter an unexpected force.  Sadly, no Demon Slayers were on the Camping Trip.

Late at night, a group of 50,000 Demons get dropped onto the Left Flank of the Campsite.  They start to crawl their way towards the Campsite, but this is just the beginning.

At this point, a soundtrack is added in.  I urge you to play the soundtrack and match the timestamps to that in the video.  An example of a timestamp being (4:25).  The video is above the title at the top.

(0:00) As the Devils are approaching the Camp, which is 1 Mile from where they are at, they try to move stealthily to avoid detection.

(0:07) One of the Demonic Creatures accidentally trips on a rock, and Eric hears it.  Concerning the sound, he decides to check what's going on.  He questions it.

"I think I heard a rock move, hope it isn't a Snake that will bite somebody's pain spot.  Jebbers, would you mind letting some stand guard to kill it if it comes here?"

Jebbers Tesha replies back.

"Yea, let us Rebels take care of it.  Good luck seeing that's going on out there Yank."

(0:18) As Eric decides to check what is going on with his Spyglass he took along, the Demons keep on stealthily moving towards the camp.  He decides to move quietly so that the Snake won't be aware of him, not to expect any Demonic Souls to be around.

(0:45) E.S.H. then takes out his spyglass but notices something horrifying, as he sees 50K Demons trying to sneak and kill the Soldiers.  They are 8/10 of a Mile away from where Eric S. Hudson is at.  He decides to sneak back and let them know of the danger.  He whispers.

"Jebbers, we have some big trouble out there.  Be quiet, there is like 50,000 Demons trying sneak up on our backs right now over there.  They are like less than a mile and get everyone to pack up the camp site.  Let's get some of our Warriors to defend."

Jebbers becomes quiet and relays the message.

"Alright, let's get this dealt with.  Troops, pack everything up quietly we have something to deal with."

(0:59) The former Confederate States Army Soldiers pack everything up as fast and as quiet as they can, while the 5th WV Soldiers are getting concerned, and ready their guns thinking something bad is going to happen.  They stand guard.  A few of the Confederate Army Dixie Boys do the same too and protect the packers. A few of the Yankees even help the Rebs pack their gear.  Some of them fix their Bayonets.

(1:21) Eric tells his Soldiers and a few Confederate Soldiers an order, whispering it to them.

"Guys, form a line quietly we have something coming towards us from there!"

The Soldiers obey the command, and they form a line to guard the others.

(1:34) The Soldiers have packed up 89% of everything when a Soldier fires off a Turkey Shot after assuming there is something in the distance.  Turns out he shot a Demon and starts to transform into a Human again.  Despite the Devil's death, the Demons are still seen crawling and trying to make their way to the Campsite, 1/2 of the way there.  Eric assesses the situation quietly.

"Who fired and why did you do that?"

The Soldier of the 5th REGT W.V. VOLS INFT replies to him.

"I am concerned that they will kill me before I have the chance, and I think I saw what we are facing.