Ash and Dawn, facing a new adventure in Alola!!

(Thanks for the continuation)

Ash and Dawn's Pokémon (Updated to Today):

Ash's Pokémon:Pikachu: Pikanium Z, 10,000,000 Volt ThunderboltTorracat: Firium Z, Inferno OverdriveDecidueye: Grassium Z, Bloom DoomOricorio: Electrium Z, Gigavolt Havoc

Dawn's Pokémon:

PiplupBrionneCleffa: Normalium Z, Breakneck BlitzGorebyss: Waterium Z, Hydro VortexEeveeMimikyu: Mimikium Z, Let's Snuggle Forever

Z-Crystals: Normalium Z, Fightinium Z, Grassium Z, Waterium Z, Firium Z, Pikanium Z, Rockium Z, Electrium Z, Steelium Z, Mimikium Z, Ghostium Z, Darkinium Z

Litten and Popplio, using Litten's Roar and Popplio's Water Gun.Piplup and Gorebyss, using Piplup's Whirlpool move and Gorebyss's Hydro Vortex move.Piplup with the move Bubble Beam, Dawn called it "Double Twist".Piplup and Popplio, use of the move Bubble Beam, Dawn called it "Triple Twist".Eevee with the move Swift, Dawn adapted "Double Twist" for Eevee.

♥♥♥

- Hi everyone! As you can see today my big sister Dawn and Ash aren't here, so I have to take care of running the show!! -

Moon with a wide smile highlights the papers in her hand, to then bring them back to her height and read them.– Well, you've come to the point where Ash and Dawn visited the Aether Paradise and learned a lot of interesting things about the Ultra Beasts and their purpose. -He looks back in front of him and hints of a smile.Well, you've been through a storm of events. From here on things get clearer... or rather, many knots will come to light. -– It is said at the comb. -The girl then looks away in confusion and sees Gladion with his arms crossed.– Ah, hello Gladion, are you here too? -– Yes, you replace Dawn and I Ash. - he says approaching. - Even if in character we are practically opposites. - he adds stopping.- Really? And whose idea was it?? -– By the author. -Oh yeah, I should have guessed that. - he says smiling and then returns to look in front of him. - Well, Gladion and I are here today to clarify some doubts that may have emerged in this second part of the story. -– Unlike the first, there are fewer parts, but they are more concentrated. -– Let's start right away with some guiding questions that the author left you in one of the previous parts. - says Moon going back to reading on the sheet. - Apart from Clayton's story and Ash's dreams at the beginning of the story, it remains to be understood why Lillie ran away from home. -– This fact seems disconnected from everything else, but remember that Lillie was very nervous seeing the Ultra Patrol in the first special chapter. -– Speaking of the Ultra Patrol, they too seem disconnected... yet in some key moments they always come back to be present... will it be a coincidence?? -– Or there is the matter of Aether Paradise, or about the true identity of Team Skull. -– Even about your identity, dear Gladion. - she says looking at him slyly. - What were you hiding from us 4 years ago? -– Almost 5 actually. - He says looking at her and then look away and close his eyes. - Anyway I can't tell, it would spoil the suspense that the author has tried to create with this fanfiction. -- Certainly. - says Moon , looking ahead in turn. - I don't want you to say it, it's just to underline the importance of the question. -(note well: I, the author, am just juggling the events. In reality they already exist and I have a lot of respect for the authors behind them)– But now you know more about the Ultra Beasts. - says Gladion. - It seems that one of the purposes of the Aether Paradise is connected to them. -– Could it have been Aether Paradise that opened the Ultra Wormholes and consequently allowed creatures like Necrozma and Poipole to escape? -– These and many other minor questions such as the truth about the Eevee that Dawn is carrying around or the Vulpix that is alleged to have been attacked by Pokémon poachers. -– But above all... the question that many of you are surely asking yourself. - says the coach before isolating her voice with her hand. - Will my big sister and Ash be able to overcome the embarrassment and declare their feelings for each other? -– I'm a Pearlshipper too. - Gladion says crossing his arms and closing his eyes. - But I think readers are tired of waiting. -But they have to wait. - says Moon looking at him. - You need to wait. - he added, looking in front of him again, smiling. - This is the story and as with all good stories it takes time for it to flourish. -– In its time. - says Gladion untying his arms. - Those who are really interested wait, that's how it works. -- And then it won't be long. -At that moment Moon's cell phone rings and she takes it from her pocket to put it to her ear.– Ready? - she says questioning and then smiles when she hears the voice. - Ah, big sister! How are you?! As? Did the author say this?? Wait a moment. - she adds confused.He looks forward again and takes the device out of his ear a little.– We have to close, but don't worry that the next chapter will come soon. -– I imagine the author is very busy right now, but if Dawn called it means that the author answered. -- Exact. - says Moon looking at Gladion. - That's exactly what he said. -– So we look forward to seeing you soon with the third part of the story. -- Exact!! Is not it fantastic!? -- What exactly did Dawn tell you? - he asks, turning to look at her.– Ah, now I'll explain. - she says looking at him in turn. - See you next time with a great new chapter! - he adds looking in front of him with a smile.- See you soon. - says Iridi with a hint of a smile and waving goodbye.

END SECOND PART OF STORY