Chapter 1: Gnosis

Pierro is busy with his time as always. He has to lead his ranked Fatui Harbingers. As a leader, he has huge responsibility. He is now slumbering on his desk.

"Leader, please look at me.."

The leader looks up to see Dottore AKA the Doctor, the second rank Harbinger. Pierro sighs and sits up straight.

"Yes, Doctor, is there something you want to ask?"

"What's the next task for me?"

"Your task?"

"Yes. I don't need to just sit down and do nothing. Sure I have my works of my segments and I'm still working in progress but I need something. Like... Inspiration?"

Pierro sighs and nods. He looks at Dottore and gives him a task.

"I want you to go to Sumeru. So far, we only have two gnosis from two archons. One from Mondstadt and one from Liyue. We haven't got the electro gnosis. La Signora is trying to get them. So while waiting for them, I want you to get me the Dendro gnosis from the Dendro Archon."

"Alright. I can do that."

"Also if you don't mind, can you please find the Balladeer? We lost connections from him. He might cut all of the ties from us."

Dottore sighs and looks up at his leader.

"Fine.. I'll make sure I'll find that brat"

As Dottore is about to leave, La Signora comes through the door of Zapolyarny Palace with an irritated look.

"Argh!! I hate those brats!!"

Her screaming has caused the Harbingers shock, surprise, and sigh in disbelief. Pierro looks up at the Fair Lady.

"What happened this time?"

La Signora ,who is still upset, responds with an irritated tone.

"I can't believe those brats are playing. That blonde haired brat with a flying fairy rat beat me in a battle. Ugh, the embarassment!!"

Pierro looks at her in surprise. He never thought anyone could beat the 8th Harbinger.

"Is that so?"

"It is!! Ugh, not to mention, I was about to get the electro gnosis but then I found out that purple brat with the hat has the gnosis and run away from us. It's like he's competing who will get the gnosis first! He even left a note saying "Haha guess who got the electro gnosis? I do!? Haha loser!!" So annoying!"

Dottore just watches Signora complaining and has no idea what to do at this point. He just standing there like a statue. He then gets an idea.

"Fair Lady, may I know why he got the gnosis first?

Signora responds with an annoyance to Dottore.

"I don't even know why. I was about to get the gnosis from the electro archon alone but then I met the blonde traveler with an annoying fairy. We dueled and I lost. I walked away in shame and continued my search. I searched everywhere until I reached the Grand Narukami Shrine's Guuji. It's the only place I haven't searched. As I was about to go there, that's where I found the note. Wonder how he found and made an escape. Don't tell me... He knows my plans and decided to grab the gnosis without my knowing..."

Dottore nods and thinks for another question.

"Where is the Balladeer right now?"

Signora looks at him and she raises her eyebrow. She thinks for a moment.

"I remember... He wants to go to.. Sumeru? Something with.. becoming a God? I don't know why he needs to go to Sumeru where he could just be a God for the whole Teyvat."

Dottore rubs his chin and nods. Maybe the Balladeer has something to do with the electro gnosis and him being a God.

"That kid sure is a big trouble.. well good news is that I'm going to Sumeru to get the Dendro gnosis and maybe if I bump into him, I'll grab his ear and bring him back."

Signora looks at him and smile. She likes the idea of the Balladeer being pulled by the ear.

"Well please do. I like to see him squirming around while you are trying to get him back. Oh make sure he still has the electro gnosis or I swear I will strangle him."

Dottore chuckles. Signora sometimes can be harsh but in reality, she does have a soft spot for the Balladeer.

"Alright, I gonna go to Sumeru. I be back soon, with the Balladeer if I get the chance."

Dottore leaves the Zapolyarny Palace. Signora sighs and Pierro notices. It seems he wants to know more about her. Signora looks at the Jester and sighs. It seems he deserves to know.

"As much as I am annoyed about that purple brat, I am worried about him. He can be annoying sometimes but he's probably... A teenager? I know he's like 400-500 years old but he acts like a rascal."

Pierro nods. He understands what she feels. Having someone acting like that sure is difficult.

"I know, Fair Lady.. it's really complicated. But I'm sure he will be alright. I'm sure he'll get back to us. Besides, we're the only ones he has."

"... To be honest, I feel like.. he's like a younger brother to me. Annoys me all day long. Huh, he even tries to have a physical fight with me and he always wins. At least, as long as he's happy, I don't mind."

Author's notes:

Hello!! So as you can see, this is an AU where La Signora is alive and Scaramouche is still... Scaramouche and not leaving the Fatui. Yes the storyline/lore in game is different.

In game, La Signora is supposed to be killed by Raiden but in here, she didn't.  So no worries about it hehe

Also I found out the name of their palace (where they hold Signora's funeral) is called Zapolyarny Palace? I just found out then remember Childe has mentioned it in his story quest 😶😶...