Chapter 4: Dendro Archon

Dottore has arrived from Sumeru. He takes deep breaths and starts walking. He's on a mission to take the electro and dendro gnosis, including grabbing Scaramouche's ears back to Snezhnaya.

"Ugh, I don't know what to do first. Should I talk to Dendro archon or grab that rascal's ear back to Snezhnaya?"

Dottore sees a bar and decides to have a sit in front. He has to think first. Gnosis or Scaramouche? Gnosis or Scaramouche? Gnosis or Scaramouche? This has driving him crazy.

"Dear Tsaritsa, how come I'm a doctor and yet I'm driving myself insane? This is ridiculous!!"

Dottore gets up and starts walking. He sighs and decides to take a walk. He needs some fresh air. He walks around Sumeru and see tons of shops selling their stuff. He smiles and remembers when he was a student from Akademiya.

Dottore slams his head to the table. He groans and massage his forehead to think. He should have bring someone with him so he could divide the tasks. He gets up and walks around for a bit.

"I wonder if I should buy something. I hope Regrator isn't mad, besides, I borrowed 5 million mora from him."

He then walks past the store and found tons of souvenirs and treats. He begins to buy some treats and souvenirs from the shops he visit. After shopping, he then sighs.

"Oh what's the use? I supposed to find Balladeer and get the electro and dendro gnosis but nope, I'm here just shopping for no reason."

He walks again and sees a tiny figure. The figure has white hair with green strands and elf ears. He remembers that the Dendro archon has elf ears. He decides to follow the figure.

As he follows the figure, they arrive at the Sanctuary of Surasthana. He looks to see the building and notices the figure is going inside. He quickly follows the figure.

As he looks inside, he sees the Dendro archon talking to a guy in a hat. Turns out it's Scaramouche. Dottore sighs and can't believe he has to deal with this rascal. He walks very slowly towards them and greets himself.

"Good afternoon. May I please have your time?"

The Dendro archon and Scaramouche are surprised to see The Doctor. Dottore on the hand, seems quite amused and looks at Scaramouche.

"I believe you have something we all wanted?"

Scaramouche sticks out his tongue

"Nuh uh, I don't have it"

"Yes you did!"

"No I did not!"

"Yes"

"No"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"I WILL SMITE YOU!"

"I WILL KICK YOUR LEGS, BLUE HAIR!!"

The Dendro archon sighs and looks at the both of them fighting. She knows Dottore wants the gnosis but Scaramouche decides to be a pain in the ass. She still has the Dendro gnosis but for the electro gnosis, let Scaramouche deals with it.