Chapter 5: New coat

While Dottore is away, Tartaglia cries again causing everyone to put their attention on him. Arlecchino is getting frustrated with his cries.

"Oh dear Tsaritsa someone please make it stop!"

Tartaglia continues to cry, causing everyone to groan and tries to cheer him up. As much as everyone wants Columbina's help to calm Tartaglia , she unfortunately is away for a mission and couldn't be there for help. Arlecchino picks up Tartaglia and goes to Pantalone's office.

Pantalone is working as usual, trying to save the economy of Snezhnaya. He calculates, reading documents, balancing mora, so busy that he doesn't notice the knock on the door.

"If Dottore keeps asking mora from me, the soldiers won't get paid enough for this. I should try other strategies."

Suddenly Arlecchino barges into the room.

"MR REGRATOR!!"

Pantalone jolts from her loud voice and sighs. He can't believe he has to deal with her.

"What do you need? Money?"

"No! Take care of this ginger child!"

Arlecchino gives the child to Pantalone and storms out of the room. Pantalone, looks so confused when the Knave did that.

"What was that for?"

He looks down at Tartaglia and notices how he is starting to chew his coat.

"Hey now... My coat is expensive.."

Pantalone tries to remove it but the ginger keeps on chewing. The banker sighs and doesn't know what to do. He fidgets his own pen thinking how to stop him chewing. After a few moments, Pantalone got an idea. He picks up Tartaglia and looks at him with a gentle look.

"Since you like this coat so much, how do you like of having the coat like mine?"

Tartaglia listens to his offer and feels happy that he will get a new coat. Pantalone smiles and put him in his arms.

"Alright, what do you say we go look for your size?"

Tartaglia nods and they both walk out of the room to find a coat for him. Pantalone promises to himself that he will hold him safe and tight so no one can hurt him. If anyone tries to do that, they have to get through the banker. As much as he looks calm and gentle or maybe feeble, he has his ways.

Meanwhile in Sumeru

Dottore is still bickering and knows Scaramouche has the electro gnosis with him and starts chasing him down.

"BALLADEER, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!"

Scaramouche, the Balladeer, sees the Doctor chasing him down and he starts running away from him.

"YOU NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE, BLUE HAIR!!"

"SHUT UP AND RESPECT ME!!"

"I'M 500!!"

"I'M STILL OLDER!!"

The Dendro archon has had enough of their bickering so she just watches these two acting like children.

"Why can't these two handle the problem maturely? Can't believe these two have to murder each other."

"MR BALLADEER, I DEMAND YOU TO GIVE ME THE ELECTRO GNOSIS SO I CAN GET THE DENDRO ONE!!"

"TOO BAD, OLD MAN!!"

Author's note

So uhhh sorry for the long update because college and shet. If you notice how my writing decided to go down, let's just say I haven't write much these past weeks? Months? I ran out of track, I don't even know the last time I wrote.

So anyways hope you enjoy a wholesome moment about Pantalone and Childe! Yes they don't show in game but the dynamic clues shown in the game are there and it seems that they are close

Don't ask why I chose to call Tartaglia instead of Childe in the story. I just feel like it.

Also I'm not sure if I have mentioned in the description (listen I haven't touched wattpad for months) so the story in this isn't exactly the way how the game lore is, basically just headcanons.

Anyways thanks for reading!! I'll try my best to write more (no this is not the end)