Uneventful Night

You may be wondering, how is a restaurant in a naval ship base? I don't know too. But let me introduce myself to you viewers. 

FOURTH WALL -5 HP

I'm Yui Murasaki, a chef, and a restaurant owner. Well to make the story easy to understand. Basically after the war of the Crimson Axis and Azur Lane is over, they all decided to make up and be united into one singular faction which again is simply Azur Lane. 

After that the current commander of the Azur Lane decided to basically go on a vacation trip and go to Japan, which again this is going to be important since my former restaurant used to be in a countryside part of Japan which was Hokkaido.

It usually had a lot of seafoods. My restaurant was pretty local to Hokkaido, and though it didn't have much staff, business was booming in the local area on where I lived in Hokkaido. 

But here comes the part. Basically, I just realized that where I set up my restaurant was a famous tourist spot, which was why a lot of foreigners and people from Tokyo were there eating at my restaurant. 

And then since the commander of the Azur Lane decided to go to Hokkaido and have her vacation there, she entered my restaurant and got blown away by the taste of my food, petitioning for me to set up a restaurant at the port.

Obviously I refused, but she insisted and decided to go to the Azur Lane management and talk about it. Of course, expected, the Azur Lane higher ups declined, but the commander had a great idea. 

"Try his food, lmao."

"Aight bet."

"Holy shit this is straight up fire dawg."

"Told ya."

"We gotta get this man, kidnap him! And blame the government!"

After that happened, I was now in here in Azur Lane, putting up my restaurant which again is Uneventful Night. Well, I only arrived now, and I don't know if business is going to boom but apparently because of my food, a lot of staff members are going to visit my restaurant.

For now the restaurant I had in Hokkaido isn't put down, but is being managed by a manager that I hired, so basically Uneventful night is now a chain restaurant, one in Azur lane's base, and one in Hokkaido.

So for obvious reasons, I'll be using the same menu. 

But that situation brought me into this plane.

I sighed softly while staring outside the plane, the small singular circle window. "It's my first time flying in a plane..." I muttered before sighing sadly. "And to think I would be alone, in my first plane flight..." 

I glanced towards the seats of the airplane, which had no passengers in it, only me. This was a private flight issued by the Azur Lane and the commander herself basically they decided, to put me into this airplane.

Needless to say the Japanese airport was confused when they saw a literal plane owned by the Azur Lane picking a countryside bumpkin up like I was a guinea pig. 

The thought of being surrounded by multiple battleships scared me, but I haven't really caught of this KAN-SEN thingy yet, as it sounds, it's basically ships or weapons that attained the shape of a human.

Now this brings three questions.

They have the shape of a human, and they have canons attached to their body right? How can they fit through doors?

Do they poop? Do they pee? Are they able to masturba-?

Why are they all girls? 

...