Shinano

((This chapter was a pain to write, for three obvious reasons:

I wanted the characters to be as fateful as to the series in Azur Lane, but because their personality is never explicitly explained sometimes, not by a wiki, I had to based it off on some quotes, via their wiki page.

Now Shinano speaks poetically, extremely poetically, she uses 't instead of it sometimes, and she sometimes refers to herself as "this one." instead of I, which again is a pain to write because we live in a modern age where speech can be a little bit informal now.))

And because Shinano usually speaks in a soft and trailing. So in this case she speaks like this "Nah... dawg you kinda... stupid." Or something like this, basically there's a lot of "..." because she makes pauses. 

If you heard her quotes you would observe this, this is for immersion and stuff and I really wanted to make Shinano's character as similar as to Azur Lane's Shinano, not to mention she is extremely calm and sleepy most of the time. Yeah so it's a pain to write.))

..

...

..

Shinano's POV:

Uneventful Night, or so that was what this restaurant is called. I, of course, brimmed with curiosity with this restaurant decided to take a closer look into it and found out that it was a small restaurant that served Japanese cuisine.

Now this is an anomaly, because why must they add a restaurant in a naval base of all places? Though nobody can answer my thoughts, the question still bothers my mind. 

Which now brought me into the front of this small restaurant, I stared at with a small exhale, looking at the sides of the restaurant, inspecting the building as a whole. I took a great step and held the sliding door's handle.

And this is evidently weird, in numerous ways, as this is not in Japan, this is Azur Lane, a naval base. As such I deduce that whoever owns this place must live in Japan or in this case, Sakura Empire. 

Before something caught my eyes, a singular note beside the door, telling me remove our shoes. Is it similar to an Asian home? Though I could only wonder as I slid open the door taking off my shoes.

I was immediately greeted by a man in a haori, greeting me with a bow. "Welcome to Uneventful Night, how many are you?" He asked almost immediately, I could tell in his eyes he was intent on making this place comfortable. 

And I must say he is doing a great job for someone as this one. "I am alone." I replied with a soft tone, looking around with a soft sigh. 

"One person..." I took a closer look at the man who was writing on his small notepad, he had snow-white hair, as similar as to snow, I could tell it wasn't kept nor presented in a graceful manner, but I do know he takes care of his hair, as it is both silky smooth and fluffy, which poses a question...

Is his hair fluffier than this one's tails. I resisted the immense urge to pat his head right here and now, though his eyes are dark red, or crimson blood, ruby red, it is an extremely ebullient hue. I see it as a delicate and fragile color. 

A color that brings joy even to the fates itself, it is quite a remarkable color, a scenery. As I continued to stare at his eyes, and he noticed this. The man in front of me sheepishly scratched his head. 

"Does my eyes intimidate you?" He asked in a polite manner, I can see that he is well versed in his job and has experienced being both a chef and server.