Chapter 8: Black and White (Q&A Announcement)

Back with Blake, Aston and Sun, they had finished their tea, they were discussing matters with the White Fang, Blake had her bow on and Aston wore his mask

Sun: "So, what's the plan now?"

Blake: "I still don't believe the White Fang are behind these robberies, they never needed that much Dust before."

Aston: "Now that you mention it...When were at that Dust store earlier...I did notice it got roughed up badly...almost as if something bulldozed right through it...what if it was someone called...Roman Torchwick?"

Sun: "What if they did? I mean, the only way to prove that they didn't do it, is to go to the place where they would most likely go to if they were to do it, and not find them there! Right?" Blake and Aston looked at him "What?"

Aston: "Do you mean to go to the one place they aren't meant to be to prove they're not the ones behind these robberies?"

Sun: "Yeah, that's right!" Aston then sighed

Aston: 'Not th' brightest in wording...' "The only thing is, we have no idea where that place would be."

Sun: "What if we did?" the two looked again "While I was on the ship, I heard some guys talking about offloading a huge shipment of Dust coming from Atlas."

Blake: "How huge?"

Sun: "Very HUGE, both a big Schnee dust freighter and Blair weapons crate"

Blake: "It seems the White Fang have targeted anything related to the SDC...but now they're going after the Blair's weapons?"

Aston: "Everything I have heard from Weiss and you, Blake, has given me reason to believe the White Fang have more of a grudge against Jacques...everything relating to both started when her father took over the SDC. I also want to know; why are they going after Lance's father's weapons? Sun, you know where this is going down?"

Sun: "Follow me!" He ran ahead and so Blake and Aston followed him quickly"

-With Ruby, Penny, Y/N and Pyrrha-

Penny: "So, are Blake and Aston your friends?"

Ruby: "Yes, they are"

Penny: she turned her head to Y/N "Perdóname, T/N, pero ¿sabes qué tipo de Faunus eres?" (Pardon me, Y/N but do you know what kind of Faunus you are?)

Y/N: "No estoy exactamente seguro, me parezco al Cyclizar Faunus, algunos dicen que podría ser uno" (Not exactly sure, I do bare resemblance to the Cyclizar Faunus, some say I might be one)

Ruby: "Seriously, How do you know so much Spanish? Pyrrha, did you even get that?"

Pyrrha: "Gracias a que Y/N me dio lecciones, si" (Thanks to Y/N giving me lessons, yes)

Ruby: "...Please....English.."

Pyrrha: "Sorry, but I got it all, she just asked him what kind of Faunus he is, he still doesn't know"

Ruby: "Ah, I see...just like Blake until 2 nights ago.."

Penny: "Is she a man?" that made Pyrrha choke a bit on her laughter

Y/N: "No, she's....we don't know what she is. She didn't exactly talk to them before she decided to run off."

Pyrrha: "Well, it was a moment of realization when she confessed, she was a Faunus, she was scared you all would think about her differently since she used to be in the White Fang. Weiss was a good example of that."

Penny: "I don't have a lot of friends, but if I did, I would want-" she was about to say something when Pyrrha's scroll went off

Pyrrha: "Sorry, I got this" She answers "Hello?"