Chapter 13

Ki POV July 19th small time skip cause yeah

"Hm okay. How old are you?"

"28."

"What are your intentions with my mom? You just here for a quick fuck n duck or friends with benefits?" Kaylen asked and my face contorted into shock.

How he knows about these things is beyond me.

"Sorry, how old are you again?" I asked leaning back and he raised a brow. "You're a little too much on the lighter side, are you sure you're black." My mouth dropped and Dakota started laughing.

"What are you- nigga I'm blacker then you." I retorted and he shrugged. "Both my parents black though, cant say the same for you. Is your father in your life? I don't need my momma with another fatherless child." He added serious and kota laughed even more and I was just amused.

Yeah he throwing shade but this experience has been fun. "Your a little disrespectful you know that? But yes my father's in my life."

"You not lying are you? Ight ultimate question. Can I borrow 500 dollars?" I started giggling thinking he was playing but his face remained impassive making me stop.

"You serious?" I asked and he shrugged. "As they come. Pay up or get up." We just stared at each other but he bursted out laughing then kota followed making me frown.  "He jus fucking witchu ma come cuddle wimme!"

"No."

Kay raised his brow then I raised mine. "Go cuddle with her."

___________________________

"I like you."

"I like you too." I responded with a smile and kissed her cheek from our position we were in.

"No I like like you. Like I wanna date you like you. Or I wan-"

"Okay I think I get the point," I said giggling a little. "Oh. Well yeah I like you and yeah."

"Mhm."

"D- do you like me?" Dakota asked nervously and I shrugged. "I don't know do I?" I mocked playfully with a thinking face and she shoved me.

Playfully though. "Your annoying." She rolled her eyes while telling me and I just smiled wider. "Yeah well you like me."

"No I don't I lied, I'ma lier, you see this face," kota pointed and I nodded. "Yeah well this the face of a lier."

"Your ugly so it makes alot of sense." I responded moving my head in realization. "Girl bye- I'm sexy as fuck- you on the other hand.... Ion know can't say to much." I rolled my eyes and pushed her out the bed.

"Your a dick."

"Takes one to know one."

"Bitch-"

"I'll slap you."

"Slap me then hoe!" I popped my neck then she playfully slapped me. I hit her back and we went back and forth hitting each other.

"Stop you fucking up my nails and shit." I said hitting her a lil to hard. "Mmcht fuck them nails. You ain't even get my favorite color so they extra ugly." Kota said with a frown and I let out a short laugh.

(I really don't know if the told each other their favorite colors but ki's is orange, kotas is grey)

"You know your eyes do look kinda grey."

"They are, it's like a blue grey yk. But you ain't neva answer my question." I was confused on what she was talking about. What question?" She looked at me like I was stupid and shrugged.

That's on dory memory!!!!!

"Do you like me kimora?" Ohhhhhhhhhh.

"Sure."

"The fuck is sure? It's yes or no." She furrowed her face. "Dakota do you think I like you? Or do you think I'm just doing what I do with regular friends? Yes I like you dumbass."

"Yeen have to say allat a simple yes would've been fine." She said rolling her eyes and I smacked my lips.  "Move you pissing me off I'm finna go to sleep."

"But I want cuddles!" Her big ass always wanting to cuddle, It's cute but yeah.

"No."

________ Time skip _______
A couple days later maybe July 25th?🤔 yeah July 25th Kaylen POV 🤭

"Kaylen!"

"Yes mommy?" I answered on my way to her room mumbling obscenities. I'm tired of this girl man always asking me to do stuff. Knowing damn well she can get up and put ice in her own cup!

Get her OWN stuff out of her own car!

Bitches act like they ain't got no arms and legs.

Lord forgive me I didnt mean that....  but you know what, she pisses me off so you gotta understand. "I want you to meet my boyfriend." I started to roll my eyes but stopped and nodded.

"What happened with Monroe?" I asked and she shook her head. "He was too girly for me. He said that roses were his favorite flowers and pink was his favorite color." My mom explained and I started to question her but stopped.

"Okay. Can I go back to my momma house later?" I asked. I loved it over there, I mean especially with her girlfriend ki over there and all that baking she does?!?!?! And she gives me money.

My momma betta marry her or I will. Y'all know what they say, 'Age ain't nothing but a numberrr😩'

I'm deadass. "No ion like that little hoe she got over there." I rolled my eyes. All you do is hoe- you know what... No comment. "She's nice though. You should get to know her and stop your delusion."

"Get my belt I'm finna whoop yo ass!" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "M-"

"No! Go get it!" Like I said I fucking hate it here.

_______________

"Yo Leon!"

"Come get me."

"What?"

"Come get me I'm finna commit murder on me or on that insufferable lady."

"It's her weekend you know I can't."

"Mom."

"Yessssss baby."

"Don't call me that I'ma big boy, but please come get meeee! Fuck her weekend come get me."

"Kaylen my child you-" she started to say with some disappointment.

"So your not coming to get me?" I cut her off and she sighed. "Give me 30 minutes." I hung up and did a lil happy dance that was short lived because of the sting on my back.

"Kaylen!" I heard then sighed before answering."Yes!"

"Wash them dishes!"

"I already did!"

"You talking back? Wash them dishes and clean the whole house up!"

Damn lil bra😭