Chapter 49

Ki pov

Man the way I've been on lock down is outrageous. But also very attractive cause ouuuu she got me like that???? Anyways what I mean is Dakota been handling all the house stuff and chores. She was saying how I needed to chill and how I need a break and yadda yadda yada so yeah.

Im bed ridden for the next month and a half, only thing I've really been doing is making custom orders for customers who asked for me. Other than that I've been chilling. "You hungry?" I shook my head. "No I'm full off of that breakfast." I said rubbing her neck and she nodded. "Ight ma, whatchu wanna do today?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Prolly just lay with you all day."

"Alright, you thought about them 10 kids yet?" I shook my head. "Girl I'm not having 10 of yo kids you already got one plus Kaylen." I told her and she rolled her eyes. "Girl with all the fucking we've been doing ima be surprised if you ain't pregnant. You gon have 10 trust, the next one gon be quadruplets-" I smacked her dead in the chest.

Why she wishing that on me????

"Girl don't be wishing that on me, words have power." Talm bout some damn quadruplets I outta smack her into next Saturday. "My bad ma, I'm just saying though we make beautiful baby's."

"Yes we do and I'm glad we can agree on that." I agreed smiling then pecking her lips. "Now all we need is 5 more than you done." She said trailing kisses down my neck but then our door swung open. "OH-" I recognized the voice as Kaylen's. Cock blocking ass niggas fr.

First drill, then Kiara, now Kaylen, Ian getting no dick fr now. Ima call my dad he must miss his grand baby fr. "Y'all decent?" He asked while yelling then I pulled my blanket up and told him yeah. "Y'all need to chill fr, like these walls may be thick but they are certainly not soundproof. Anyways can I throw a party?" He told us then asked.

I giggled a little because ain't no way he asked me this and expected me to say yes. But at least he asked right? Shi either way he prolly would've threw it tbh. "No." I told him and he smacked his lips. "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeee pretty pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!!!" He kept saying and I shook my head. "No I can get you a hotel room but don't bring none of them thugs over here." I told him seriously and he nodded. "Yes!! Thank youuu I love you so very much!" Then he ran out closing the door.

"And stop being grown n nasty!" He yelled and we laughed. "I missed you a lot mama." Dakota said after a minute and I smiled. "I missed you too. Ion think I can be away from you anymore." I told her cuddling up more. I wasn't lying either it was hard being away knowing that nothing was keeping us away from each other.

"Can I ask you something?" She questioned leaning up and I nodded. "Yeah?" She opened up the dresser on her side and pulled out a small box.

Kota pov

Now the first time was a no but what's a second time?

Type shiiiii

Plus she loves me enough to say yes.

I opened the box and held it out to her,

"Will you take my last name and be my girl forever?"

Ki was smiling big as fuck, I'm talm bout when you take a kid to candy land.

"Girl yessssssss!!!!"

Y'all the end honestly. I've never known how I wanted this book to end so here it is thank you guys for reading and I have a sequel to amorvolous coming and a new book called sage so be on the lookout for those two😉

Ima give y'all a lil sneak peek to sage but that's it though.

Should I make it intersex or not? Ive been trying to decide but I want y'all to but if she is intersex there's going to be hella drama between her n the misses it might start off boring but ay after chapter 10 buckle up fr

The lil sneak peak

Sage

I fell to the floor holding my stomach gasping for air. The crowd cheering louder as I coughed up my own blood. I was considering staying right here and accepting defeat until I realized I actually needed this money tonight. Forgetting the pain my body was going through I got back up struggling.

Dodging left and right, protecting my head, doing everything I can to not get knocked back down as I studied his movements. The longer I dodged and was quick on my feet, the more tired and impatient he got. When the opportunity appeared I quickly took it sending a quick jab cross combo. He stumbled a little then I hit him with an undercut overhand knocking him clean out.

——-

Just a lil sumn slight what do y'all think?