Chapter 23

Kimora POV Aug 13th Sunday

Da

Hoe you got 2 more letters left keep pissing me off😒

Girl🫷🏾🙄
Talm bout 'TwO lEtTeRs LeFt' ion gaf💀

D

One left now😐

I'm jus playin😭 you alw tryna block a nigga n shi

Whats your address now?

I'm finna send u it hold on

Her ass gon take a hundred and one hours to send it. "You tryna go with me to the mall?" I asked Steph once I turned off my phone.

"Sure, what's the occasion?" She questioned and I shrugged. "Nothing just wanna get some things." I answered and she nodded. "Alright let's go."

Dakota POV

I'ma get a dog.

Or should I get a cat? Naw fuck them hoes.

I really want a penguin.

I'ma get a Siberian husky matter of fact.

Ouu o-

"Who the fuck-" I got cut off from my thoughts by knocking at my door. Betta not be no white lady talm about some, 'WeLcOmE tO tHe NeIgHbOrHoOd' cause best believe I will leave. That's how them horror movies start....

And im black so y'all must know how that goes. I pretended like I didn't hear it and went back to my thoughts.

Chile anyways....

Should I get a hamster? Take that lil nigga everywhere with me.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

A couple other knocks sounded through and I sighed. I put on my robe and walked downstairs to the door and opened it.

What

The

Fuck?

Is that?

"I- Imani?"

______________
(Make you breakfast in bed while ya yawning. and I don't do everything how ya want it but u can't say ya girl dont be on it!😩 finish the lyrics? Anyways who TF is imani?😒)

Back to ki POV

"Singing my life with his words!!!" Stephanie sung out loud like a bitch who just got her heart stepped on and ran over. Banging on my damn dashboard.

What's wrong with this hoe?

"Killing me softly with his song!" I sung just like her.

These songs just get me in my feelings I don't know.

"Where we going?" She asked noticing me taking a  turn down a street. "To see my girl I'm bored." She put her hand on her chest in offense.