How To Be Featured

Welcome to the PrideReads Interview Book!

In this book, we will be interviewing a variety of authors. Have a flick through and learn about your favourite lgbtq+ authors!

Whether your story has thousands of reads or if it is a hidden gem, we want to interview you!

There are many different ways to be featured in our interview book:

- Our team may reach out to you directly, asking for an interview because we simply love your work. If you are featured on one of our reading lists, the chances of this are even higher!

- Readers can request an interview from any author of their choice, provided that they fit the given criteria. So, if you are not an author yourself but would like to see an interview with your favourite writer, leave a request in the "forms" chapter or pm our team!

- Winners of our contests and awards may also be interviewed if it's listed as a prize or if we were just really blown away by your work!

- Finally, you can reach out to us directly via pm if you would like to be interviewed by our team!

Interviewed authors will even have their stories added to our "Featured" reading list!

Criteria

Before you are eligible for an author interview, however, you must meet some required criteria:

- Must have at least one published book which is complete or updated on a regular basis
- Your work must either feature at least one central lgbtq+ character and/or have lgbtq+ themes

- OR, be written by an author within the lgbtq+ community

Your work must also:

- Have correct grammar (i.e. Spelling and Punctuation)
- Be marked as mature if it contains mature content
- Adhere to the wattpad content guidelines

A further note: We are only offering interviews to authors who write in a language spoken by our interview team. These languages are currently: English and German. If you write in a different language to these, we are sorry but we cannot offer an interview until we have a member on our interview team who is able to speak that language. This is because we need to be able to check the contents of your story before we can offer you an interview in order to verify that it meets our criteria.

If you think your work, or the work of the author you want to recommend for an interview, fits these criteria, fill out a form or pm us!

©PrideReads2023

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴: Author Interviews On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara