THE FOUNDERS - CHAPTER 1

A young girl with her nose in a book looked up from it and grimaced at a short, chubby girl with golden-brown hair who was smiling at her with her tongue sticking out."Helga." The girl said in an angry whisper. "Yeeesss, Rowena?" Said the other girl in a sing-song voice, chuckling. "What do you want?, I just reached the good part, the girl is flying with the dragon that they just freed! This is one of the best autobiographies I've ever read!" "Let's bake bread together" Said the girl called Helga, Bouncing up and down in excitement. "No Helga, we already have bread, and if you're hungry, ask Godric or Salazar to make a sandwich for you!". And with that, Rowena had her nose in her book again, and widened her eyes and chuckled as she reached the funny part. "Aww, I'm gonna go ask Salazar!". Said Helga, slightly disappointed. "Hey Salazar, can you make m-" "No, puffy I'm busy drawing, look at this snake I made on my hand, it's gonna be a signal for something amazing when I grow up" Said Salazar, his eyes dreamy. "Hmph, I told you not to call me 'puffy'!" Said Helga crossing her arms and frowning. "Well, your last name is Hufflepuff!" Said a tall boy with brown hair, drenched in sweat. "Godric! Where were you! Can you please make me a sandwich?" Said Helga, pouting. "I was playing Quidditch, the brooms, snitch, Quaffle and Bludgers are all in the Orphanage closet!" He said, wiping sweat from his forehead. "Merlin's Beard! There's all that in the closet and you never told me!" Said Salazar, grinning from ear to ear, a wild look in his eyes. "That's nice and all, but can you make me a sandwich?" Said Helga, looking up at Godric, "Helga" he said bending down and putting his hand on her shoulder "No". Helga frowned at him and said "Fine I'll make my own!" Then she ran off. "Ah Godric! You made her cry" said Rowena with an annoyed look on her face as she walked behind Helga to comfort her. "Sorry.." said Godric sheepishly. "Made the poor girl cry, should have just made the sandwich" Salazar said  shaking his head calmly. A few minutes later, Helga came in with four delicious sandwiches which they all ate together.