You are beautiful like a Flower

It was a chilly morning. The leaves rustling and birds chirping was music to her ears. She was taking a small walk outside. The cold wind brought chills down her spine. The atmosphere was silent enough to hear her footsteps from afar. The fog made all the trees and houses disappear into abyss. She was walking until she heard the footsteps of another person coming closer to her. She was certain they weren't her footsteps. The man approached her. His tall figure was standing in front of her as she looked up. He began to say.
??: Well, well what a beautiful lady like you is doing here all alone~?
Y/n: Would you mind your own business?
??: Well I have no business to mind, so can I join you~?
Y/n: Do what you wanna do.
??: That's great~! Would you like to sleep with me~?
Y/n: Nonsense! Would you please leave me alone?! Please??!
??: Looks like the chick's getting angry~
The man grabbed her by one of her wrist firmly. She couldn't get out of her grip. She yelled for help but to no avail. No one was there to save her. The man pulled her by the hair harshly. She wasn't able to do anything. She whimpered and cried.
??: Y'know? You yell too much so just shut up.
Y/n: Let me go!! Please..
??: I said shut up! If you don't want to be with me then I'm gonna have to force you.
The man was all harsh on her. Once he took a step forward a sword came flying and was stuck onto a tree branch. The man turned around to meet face to face with a slayer.
Yoriichi: Leave her alone and go away at once before I use my sword on you.
??: A-are you the legendary s-swordsman who made the first breathing style..?
Yoriichi: Yes and now go. I don't wanna see your face again.
The man scurried to find a hole to hide. Y/n had a sigh of relief and she hugged Yoriichi tightly. His arms wrapped around her gave a sense of protection. It was comforting honestly. One hug by her lover could solve any problem she was facing.
Y/n: I'm glad you came..
Yoriichi: Are you okay, darling?
Y/n: Yeah..
Yoriichi: Y/n, I'm sorry I couldn't help you in time.
Y/n: It's okay actually.
Yoriichi: Oh, wait I actually have something for you!
Y/n: Oh! What is it!
Yoriichi pulled out a flower and handed it to Y/n. It was a rose. A rather ruined rose actually, since there were only a few petals.
Yoriichi: H-here..I know some of it's petals aren't there but.. uh yeah..
Y/n: Oh my god! Thanks Yoriichi! You never fail make me happy with your gifts!
Yoriichi's eyes widen seeing Y/n love the ruined rose he gave her. Seeing her smile sparked a smile across his face too. He knew he could never love anyone as much as her. He knew he had to protect her at all cost. He needed to be at her side.
Yoriichi took the rose and tucks it above Y/n's ear. He places his hands on her cheeks and leans in for a kiss. A kiss so gentle and passionate that could make her forget about all the problems. It was a moment to love. His love for her was beyond anything. They both softly melted into the kiss. After a while they parted their lips from eachother. Yoriichi gently kissed Y/n on the forehead and just looked her in her eyes. Her (e/c) eyes shining like a diamond. Her love for him was truly visible. A small smile spread across his face as he began to say.
Yoriichi: I'd rather be yours and yours only than anything else. You light up my world, Y/n. First I had nothing to protect..till now. I have someone to protect, to be on her side, you, Y/n. You're my everything.
Y/n: I love you, Yoriichi. You are my everything too. I love you so much.
Yoriichi: I love you too, Y/n.