Taking care

It was morning. The sun was brightly shone in the sky. The sunlight not being too harsh. The melodious chirping of birds filled Y/n's ears. The bushes and leaves swaying in the cool breeze. Y/n was wearing her purple yukata with patterns embroided over it. The Obi was standing out because of its cute patterns. She had a basket in her hand and she was getting some fresh ripe fruits. Her gentle hands plucking fruits from the trees as she put one by one of them in the basket. Some villagers passed by her and waved her a hello. Not to forget she was the beauty of the village. Suddenly, the blue sky began to turn black. The black clouds covered the blue sky and it started raining. One by one drop the rain was rapidly approaching its speed. Covering her head with her hand she ran towards her place. Her arms colliding with branches, she got lost. She couldn't see because of the heavy rain. Little by little the rain got heavier and heavier. Y/n tried to find her way but to no avail. Stuck, she lost all the hope and sat on a rock. Soaked by the rainwater. She could hear a sword swinging. She got up and ran towards the sound.

She ran to where the sound was comin from and she saw Yoriichi training in the rain. She yelled

Y/n: Yoriichi! What are you doing in the rain?

Yoriichi: Y/n! I'm training.

Y/n: In the rain..?

Yoriichi: Well training is more important, the weather doesn't matter.

Y/n: But you're all soaked! 

Yoriichi: Why are you out here anyway?

Y/n: I was picking up fruits.. and I got soaked.

Yoriichi: Oh, working really hard, huh?

Y/n: Yeah.. You need to find shelter ASAP or you'll get sick!

Yoriichi: Y/n, you are all soaked you can catch a cold, go back to your place.

Y/n: I am lost..

Yoriichi: Darling, I'm here I can help you.

Y/n: Th-thanks!

Yoriichi walks up to Y/n and places a small kiss on her cheek. He leads y/n to her place. They scurry towards shelter. 

Y/n: Okay but this is fun!

Yoriichi: You look so cute when all soaked.

Y/n: *blushes* OH SHUSH IT!

Yoriichi then stopped and looked deeply into Y/n's (e/c) eyes. Yoriichi loves y/n with his whole heart and he would give up everything if it meant that Y/n could be happy. Y/n is his dearest till death do them apart. And he could see her love for him too. A gentle smile sparked across eachother's faces as they were all soaked. There was a whole thunderstorm but Y/n could feel a sense of protection while with Yoriichi. 

Y/n: Let's go to my place since my dad isn't there!

Yoriichi: Okay!

Yoriichi then grabs Y/n's hand and runs towards her place. The rain getting lighter and lighter. 

They finally make to Y/n's house and knock on the door for assurance, no answer. They open the door and step inside all soaked. They go to Y/n's room and dry themselves (English isn't my first language guys).  After cleaning and all they sit on Y/n's bed resting. 

Yoriichi: It feels so comfortable now.

Y/n: I know right! It was so annoying being all soaked!

*knock knock*

Y/n: Oh no my dad is there! Uhhh! 

Y/d: Y/n, sweet- who is he?!

Y/n: Uhh, he's my friend! Yeah!

Y/d: I think I have made it clear, Y/n. No guys in my house! 

Yoriichi: Sir, I deeply apologize. I was training and it started to rain so I had no choice but to come here. Again I deeply apologize..

Y/d: Oh, I understand young man. You can go now the rain has stopped.

Yoriichi: Thank you so much for forgiveness.

Yoriichi makes his way to the front door and slides it open and leaves. 

Y/d: Y/n, sweetie, I have something important to tell you.

Y/n: Wha-what is it, father?

(A/n: uh so I'm sorry that I haven't been uploading bc motivation isn't my middle name and yea also my exams started so I will hardly upload bc my brain won't work. Sooo yeahh TvT)