Forced

Y/d: Y/n, we need to talk about something important.

Y/n: What is it, Father?

There was silence filled in the room. Y/n saw a serious look on dad's face worried he'll say something bad about Yoriichi and all. She gulped, sweating. Her dad had his eyes fixed on her. He began to say.

Y/d: Y/n, sweetie, you're old now, you've grown up and so I've decided to set up a marriage for you. Sweetie, I know I did this without your permission but you need someone a man to protect you. Since I'm on my duty 24/7. You must agree to this.

Y/n: Father, Wha-.

Y/n had a devasting look in her eyes. Hearing to what her dad said made her shed tears. She couldn't believe that her dad set up a marriage for her. She only loved Yoriichi and she didn't want to marry some jerk. She gulped and looked down holding her tears from falling down. She was furious at her dad.

Y/n: You can't just do this to me! I never asked for this! I-- 

Y/d: Y/n! You must agree to this! I am worried about you, Y/n. Please try to understand! He's gonna be coming tomorrow so wear something fancy. I want your future to be bright, Y/n. I-

Y/n: Well how is my future going to be bright when you're forcing me to marry some random jerkface I don't even know!

Y/d: Y/N! Mind your language! Now go to bed you don't want to be late tomorrow.

Y/n couldn't go against her dad. She couldn't do a single thing. She was feeling to uneasy to expose her lover. She hated her dad for doing this to her. Yet she had no will of going against her father. She quietly set her futon and laid down. Tears rolling down her eyes. 

(The next day)

Y/n opened her eyes. She got up from her futon. Her eyes being as red as ever. The thought of the marriage just makes her even more furious at her dad. She gets up and goes to take a warm bath. As she goes down the hall her eyes gaze upon her dad. Ignoring his presence she goes to the bathroom for a bath. 

(Time skip :v)

Y/n is not ready for the meet-up. She loved her dad dearly, till now. She snatches a fancy kimono from her closet and puts it on. But the vibe of her kimono doesn't match her mood. She steps out of her room and awaits for her rather "future husband". 

Y/d: Are you ready, Y/n?

Y/n: No..

Y/d: Well then you should be.

Y/n: Dad, I can't do this..! I don't want to marry anyone other than him.

Y/d: Who him?!

Y/n: Y-..Yoriichi.

Y/d: Now who's that guy?!

Y/n: He's the one meant for me, dad! He's the one that I belong to! If I could marry him I would! Dad please..put an end to this hellhole right now..

Y/d: So you loved a guy all along without telling me?! Y/n, I'm the one to decide who YOU are going to marry! 

Y/n: I hate you! 

He slaps her not being able to control his outrage anymore. His eyes widen and he looks at Y/n fiercely breathing heavily. He yells at her. And Y/n holding her cheek weeping. She squeezed her eyes and weeps more. Without a second thought she slides the door open and runs away to the forest. Her dad trying to stop her but to no avail as she already was gone from his sight. It was instant. She ran and ran feeling as if the forest was endless. Her sight blurry because of the tears rolling down her soft cheeks. Her eyes redder from the crying. She came near a tree and sat under the shade. The euphonious chirping of the birds cleared her disarranged and tangled mind. Suddenly she hears footsteps. She feels a presence of a person in front of her. Scared it might be her dad she opens her eyes but only to see the love of her life standing there unsure of her emotions. He looks concerned seeing his dear's face in a complete mess. Y/n couldn't hold her tears back anymore. She stood up and cried and hugged Yoriichi tightly feeling safe. 

Yoriichi: Love, what happened to you?

Y/n: My dad arranged a marriage without my permission! 

Yoriichi: Huh?

Y/n: I don't want to marry anyone but you so I ran off. What should I do?

Yoriichi: My love, I despise seeing you weep so please stop, okay? Let me meet your dad.

Y/n: Okay. Come on.

She holds his hand and makes her way towards her home. Unsure of what Yoriichi is going to do she's concerned. They slide the door open and step inside. The silent atmosphere filled the air. Her dad hears the door open and rushes towards the entrance only to see his beloved daughter with a guy. In complete utter he interrogates them both.

Y/d: So, is this the guy you truly love?

Y/n: Yep.

Y/d glances at the slayer up and down and getting deja vu. Once he realises he is in complete shock. He begins to ask.

Y/d: Wait, are you the legendary swordsman who created the breathing styles..?!

Yoriichi: Yes, I am.

Y/d: How did I not notice it?! You're perfect for my daughter! I finally have made my decision. You are gonna be the man to be my daughter's future husband! So make sure to take care of her and love her at all costs, okay? 

Y/n and Yoriichi are in complete shock because of Y/d's statement. A wide smile spreads across their faces and the both look at eachother with love in their eyes. Y/d comes a little closer and hugs both of them firmly. They hug him too. And just like that Y/n and Yoriichi are officially married.

(A/N: uh so yep another chapter done sry I haven't uploaded in a while bc of exams..*sigh* well then bah-bye! <3)