🟠🔵 || Maximoff || W.M, N.R, Y.B || ✔

-Y/n's pov-

It has been a year since uncle Pietro died and I don't like it. Mama went on a mission with the avengers a month ago and she told me that she did okay.

Now we're in her room and the tv is on, I look at it 'what legal authority does an enhanced individual like Wanda Maximoff have to operate in Nig...' it starts but then the tv goes out, I look at mama who doesn't look up. They were talking about her, I know it.

I look at the door, it's Steve 'Steve!' I say and run towards him, hugging him 'hey little one' he says. 'it's my fault' Mama then says 'that's not true' he says and I look between them 'turn the tv back on. They're being very specific' mama says

'I should've clocked that bomb vest long before you had to deal with it. Rumlow said "Bucky" and all of a sudden I was a 16-year-old kid again, in Brooklyn. And people died' he says and sits down on the bed

I also jump on the bed and sit in between them, mama wraps her arm around my shoulders and pull me towards her, hugging me.

'it's on me, Wanda' he says 'it's on both of us' mama says 'this job... We try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn't mean everybody. But if we can't find a way to live with that. Then next time.. maybe nobody gets saved' he says and mama stays silent.

-

'what word would you use, mr. Secretary?' Nat then says and I look at the man, he was talking about some heart attack and then about the team. 'how about dangerous?' he says and looks around.

'What would you call a group of US-based, enhanced individuals who routinely ignore sovereign borders and inflict their will wherever they choose and who, frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind?' he asks and shows us some video thingy's.

'New York.' he says and we see things fly, people scream, things break. 'Washington DC.' he says and again, fights 'Sokovia' he continues and mama grabs my hand, I look at her.

'Lagos' he continues and I see people getting carried away, things in flames. Mama then sits up and I look at her 'okay that's enough' Steve then says

'For the past four years, you've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's an arrangement the governments of the world can no longer tolerate. But I think we have a solution.' director man says and hands my mama a thick book, she looks in it for a moment and then hands it to Rhodey.

'he Sokovia Accords. Approved by 117 countries . . . it states that the Avengers shall no longer be a private organization. Instead, they'll operate under the supervision of a United Nations panel, only when and if that panel deems it necessary.' director man explains.

'The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place. I feel we've done that.' Steve says 'ell me, Captain, do you know where Thor and Banner are right now?' the director asks and Steve looks at him

'If I misplaced a couple of 30 megaton nukes . . . you can bet there'd be consequences. Compromise. Reassurance. That's how the world works. Believe me, this is the middle ground.' director explains ' So, there are contingencies.' Rhodey says

'Three days from now, the UN meets in Vienna to ratify the Accords. Talk it over.' director explains and looks at Tony 'And if we come to a decision you don't like?' Nat asks 'then you retire' director says and leaves us.

-

'Y/n, would you be so kind to help me with something?' Vision asks me as I am watching tv 'yeah, of course, Vision' I say and stand up

'I want to make paprikash' he says and I chuckle 'let's go then' I say and we get to the kitchen.

'A pinch of paprika. A pinch?' he asks and I grab a pinch of paprika. 'Is that paprikash?' I hear mama's voice, she walks into the kitchen.