Chapter 6 Black River

POV: Raphael

When I had gone to get Haven for dinner I saw she had been crying. She tried to cover it up but I still saw. As much as Midnight and I don't like it this was going to happen. She just went through a break up and already has trust issues with men. She was bound to be upset.

I gave her her space and let her process. We had watched some movies call teenage mutan ninja turtles. Apparently I have the same name as one of the turtles. I noticed all during the movies her phone kept going off and she would roll her eyes or huff out of annoyance. She would always answer. I wonder who was on the other end of that phone.

I'm sitting at the breakfast table in the kitchen sipping my coffee and going through some emails on my phone. I do this every morning. Wake up at six am. Do some light stretches. Go for a run in human form. Normally if I was home I'd do some training to but I'm here so a run will be fine. Then I shower and eat breakfast. By nine o'clock I'm sitting going through my emails with a cup of coffee.

I smell Haven before she enters the kitchen. She is my new favorite scent. She smells delicious. "Good morning Haven." I greet. She just doesn't some kind of growl. It was cute. Midnight wanted to growl back at her but I held him off.

She goes directly to the coffee pot grabbing a mug and fixing her coffee. My mate sure does like coffee. I don't like having her consume that much caffeine though. It's not good for her but I don't think she cares.

She gulps down the first cup like she did yesterday. She drinks three more cups after that. I wanted to stop her at three but I have to remember that I can't just control her or make her feel controlled.

"Morning." She finally says. "Feeling awake now?" I ask. She nods yes. I mind link an omega maid to bring Haven her breakfast. Stacy comes in and places a plate on the table for her. Stacy is the lead omega tasked with keeping this estate in order.

"Eat." I say motioning towards the plate. She sits down and slowly eats. I watch her every move. She must have felt my gaze on her because she looks up and her eyes glow that purple for just a few seconds again. This will happen every time she looks at me.

I look into her bright beautiful emerald green eyes. Haven stares back. I get lost in her eyes. "Al... I mean Sir all the bags are now packed in the car. A box of mint chocolate chip cookies are on the island for you." Stacy says breaking us from our trance. "Oh yes. Thank you Stacy." I say.

Stacy makes these mint chocolate chip cookies that are amazing and my favorite so any time I come she always sends me home with a box of them.

"As soon as you're done eating we'll head out. Your bags are already packed in the car." I tell Haven. She nods and finishes her food.

Twenty minutes later were out the door. My car is already out front waiting for us. I open her door for her. She gets in the car with a very light blush.

I get in the car buckling up. I put the car in drive and drive the Black River pack. Black river is Jax's pack. Liams pack is called the Golden Moon Pack.

The official name of my pack is the Moon Wolf pack. My pack is the royal pack. I only have warriors in my pack. I do have some omegas and the warrior's mates. Mostly the mates of my warriors are warriors too or they train to be. Not all of them are though. There are other jobs they can do in the pack.