books

This is a list of my books you can check out and where to find them. Posted: September 7, 2023.

Title: My Dad Mate

this is a werewolf swapped at birth story.

imagine a baby dies at birth and its the alphas baby. a nurse freaks out and doesn't know what to do so she swaps the baby with a random baby she finds.

the alphas raises the baby thinking shes his daughter but in reality shes his mate. On her 16th birthday they find out. They also discover they share a bond deeper than a mate bond. They Imprint. A rare kind of mate bond.

Where to find? - Wattpad ch. 1- 5. Dreame- full book.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

My Brother Mate

I thought I was human. I was until my sixteenth birthday. My parents are human. I am a werewolf. I am swapped at birth.

my mom is divorced to my dad. he left us a long time ago. mom recently gets married to a werewolf.she doesn't know about any of this or me anyway.turns out she's his mate. he tells her what he is. his son is mine. how am I going to navigate a world I have known nothing of until now? what is my birth parents are very powerful Alphas. what ever happened to the other baby. the human one.

Where to find? - Wattpad: ch. 1- 5. Dreame: full book under title of My Dad mate.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Moon Child Pack

Davina Daniella Monroe is your typical average girl. For a werewolf that is the Beta's daughter anyway. Her mother died when she was seven years old. She was witness to her death. Davina is 18 years old. She can now meet her mate. She has many secrets and runs an underground pack operation with the omegas of the pack Called Omega Zeta against the current Luna. Davina is determined to find the reason for her mothers death. She seeks justice for the wronged omegas in the pack. She long seeks the identity of a man. Little does she know her connection to him.
Noah Lane Adler is the alpha of Moon Child Pack. His best friend is his beta, Sam. Noah has a chosen mate named Sarah. She was chosen by his parents when he didn't find his fated mate. the pack needed a Luna.
On the night of Davina's 18th birthday Noah and Davina get drunk. They find out they are fated mates and they mate in a drunken one night stand. This one night stand changes everything. Will Noah reject Davina for his chosen, Sarah? How will Sam react finding his daughter is his best friend's fated mate? How will Sarah react? Will Davina ever find her answers and the justice she seeks.

Where to find?- Wattpad and Dreame

Status: ongoing- September 7, 2023