2.Good morning

*background stuff*

This takes place back when Scream 6 was being filmed. And the moment you and Jack meant you instantly became best friends.In the movie your Anika's sister "Alyssa", and you die in the same scene as Anika, when your in the room waiting for Anaika on the latter gf gets you then goes for Anaika.
(For other imagines I'll use this character)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jackkkk good morning" I lightly say as I jump into his arms. "y/nnn good morning" jack says with his still sleepy voice. Damn. That sleepy voice is hot. Of course I have a crush on Jack, it's started a few months ago. I knew I liked him the second the looked at me with those gorgeous eyes, it was different than all the other times. I don't know what came over me (that's what she said) but let's be real it's freaking JACK CHAMPION can you blame me.
"Give me a bigge back ride " I jump on his back before he could say anything,"Your annoying sometimes" he says and that damn sleepy voice that has me in a chokehold. I put my head in the crook of his neck, and I just feel so comfortable with him. It was a 5 minute walk to my trailer, and we didn't say much, so I eventually started falling asleep but just as I did I hear jack softly say "y/n/n were here" "I'm tired" I mumble, he starts walking up the trailer stairs and drops me on the couch. I immediately fall asleep, they don't need me on set for awhile anyway.

*1 hours later*

I wake up to a knock on the door and sit up, Jack walks through the door. "Good morning sleepy head" jack says moving the hair that's stuck to my face. I see him dress as Ethan Landry and holy shit this man is so fine."They need you in hair and makeup" Jack says eating my gold fish I brought the other day. "Now I'll look a little alive" I laugh as I stand up taking the goldfish. "You look beautiful with or without makeup" he says. "Aww thank you Mr.Champion" I say turning heading for the door to hide me blushing like a idiot.

Jacks pov

"You look beautiful with or without makeup" I say. Its the truth y/n is the most beautiful girl I have ever meet. I jave like her since I met her,she is truly an amazing person. "Aww thank you Mr.Champion" she says then turns around towards the door. fuck it "Your welcome Mrs.Champion" I say trying to contain my nervousness. "What?" she questions. "uhh nothing, let's go to hair and makeup" I say walking out the trailer.
I feel something grab my hand, I look down to see y/n holding my hand. "It's suits me" she giggles. I looked at her "What does?" I question. "Your last name silly" "Y/n Champion, I like it" she says smiling at me. I stop walking and turn so are bodies are facing eachothers. I lean it to kiss her, and she leans in as well.

A/N
REMEMBER TO VOTE PLEASE