4.Trinitys older sister

Background stuff
*Your Trinitys older sister and you met Jack on set of The Avatar movie*

"TRINITYYYY" I scream as I get my makeup out. She walks in "What?", "When is Jack going to get here?" I say frantically. "Uh idk soon" Trinity says walking away."TRINITY ASK HIM PLEASE" I scream so she hears me. She walk back in and sits on my bed. "Why do you wanna know so bad? And it's 8:30 why are you doing makeup?" "OH MY GOSH" she screams at the top of her lungs "No No No whatever you think no" I say in defense "YOU TOTALLY LIKE JACK" she says so excited. "Shut up no I don't, does my makeup look good or do I need to fix it?" I ask try to chang the subject. "It looks fine and I won't tell Jack that you like him" her phone gets a notification, "Jack will be here in 5 minutes" She says. I immediately get up and push her out of the room to change.

Jack knocks on the door Trinity goes to open it and I run and push her aside "Ow that hurt" Trinity complains. "I love you but i don't really care" I say opening the door. "Hey" Jack says giving me a hug. "Hey, how's it going?" I say making conversation. "Good, you?" Jack says with a smile and hugging Trinity. "Good" I say smiling. "Let's watch a movie" Trinity suggests "Good idea you and Jack can pick out a movie I'll get snacks" I walk to the kitchen. "Jack go help y/n with the snacks I got the movie"Trinity tells Jack. "Okay just don't pick a stupid movie" I hear Jack entering the kitchen,"Trinity said to help you" Jack says walking over to me.

Were half way into the movie when Trinity says she has to go the bathroom and elbows me and winks then leaves. Now there is an empty space in-between Jack and I where Trinity was sat. "Should we pause the movie?" Jack suggest. "Probably, she'll get upset if we don't" we both laugh. "Your really pretty you know that." Jack say out of nowhere. "Thank you, you are two." "Wait no I mean your handsome but your pretty to and-" I m such a idiot I think "Wanna go on a date?" Jack says stopping me from embarrassing myself further. "Yeah definitely, When" "Right now? it's not to late" Jack states. "What about Trinity?" I say "What about her?" "She can stay home for a hour or two, let's go" he grabs my hand pulling me out of the house. I make sure to text Trinity that we left.

"Okay well what do you say about a McDonald's date?" Jack says nervously. "Sounds great, hope you brought you wallet though I don't have any money"I laugh. "Don't worry I'll pay for you" he winks

We leave McDonald's and drive back home. "That was a lot of fun we should do that again" I say smiling "We definitely should" Jack says grabbing my hand