12.Video games

A/n
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I HAD "WRITES BLOCK" AND THEN SCHOOL STARTED AND I HAVE BEEN SO FOCUSED AND STRESSED WITH THAT. ALSO 2K READS?!?! OMG AND #24 IN JACK CHAMPION, I LITERALLY LOVE YALL SO MUCH.(Last time I checked it was #267) SORRY THAT ITS A SHORT ONE BUT I LOVE IT AND IM WORKING ON MORE I SWEAR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm laying on my boyfriend's bed, well his playing video games. I'm starting to get bored since his been playing for 2 hours. The only time he pays attention to me is after he comes back from the bathroom, he will walk over to the bed and kiss me then goes back to the game.
I can hear Jack walking back from the bathroom, he enters the room walks over and kisses me. As he turns away I grab his wrist,"Jack" I say softly. "Yes?" He says turning back to me. "Can you cuddle with me I'm tired" I say smiling. "Not right now maybe later." He says going back to the game. I immediately get up and leave his room. I walk over to the guest room, because I'm tired and want to sleep but Jack tends to yell when his gaming. I close the door and lay down.

I'm woken up from a knock the door. I don't bother turning to face him. I hear him walk over and get into the bed. "I'm sorry" he says trying to put his arm around me. I push him away. "Go back to your game, I'm trying to sleep" I say rudely. "No I want cuddle with you" he says softly putting his arm around my waist and pulling me closer. I try to fight back but his way stronger than me. I turn to face him, "Your lucky I love you" I say and he passionately kisses me. "I love you more" he says well I put my head in the crook of his neck and fall back to sleep.