Excited For The First Date

Chapter 17:

Xaviera's POV:

*5 weeks later*

Hayden has been extremely sweet and patient with me. He hasn't done anything wrong in the last five weeks and has somehow become more caring than before which I didn't even know was possible. We've kissed a few times when the moment felt right but we've not had long make out sessions. We haven't had sex either which is surprising. I have been really horny but I've been very strict with myself so I can know for sure he wants me for me and not just for sex.

He's even sat with me at lunch multiple times with my friends and comes over often after school to not just spend time with me, but to build relationships with my family and spend quality time with them. He's exceeded all expectations I've set, and I am this close to trusting him fully again. I was going to tell him after our date tomorrow (providing it goes well), that I fully trust him now and want him to be my boyfriend.

The lunch bell goes off and I walk off to the canteen to sit with my friends. I find Calla, Winter, Heather, and Ofelia sitting at our usual spot.

"Hey, Zavy, how you feeling?" Heather asks, making room for me beside her on the bench.

"So pregnant," I groan, plopping myself down on the seat beside her and they all laugh. Being 25 weeks pregnant has really taken it out of me. I'm extremely tired all the time, my boobs have gotten so much bigger, and my back is so sore. Don't even get me started on the size of my baby bump now. I don't even have many tops that fit me anymore! I had to go maternity clothes shopping with the girls three weeks ago because I needed maternity pants and to buy bigger bras. It won't be long until I have to buy more because I think my boobs have gone up another cup size since I last went! The baby won't stop kicking either and I'm constantly going to the bathroom because they will kick me in the bladder!

"You're over halfway there, Zavy, that's the main thing. The next few weeks will fly," Calla assures me, and the girls nod in agreement as I sigh loudly. I notice Hayden walking over to me with his lunch with Lane and I start to roll my eyes with a smile.

I've told him to spend his lunches with his friends! He's been disregarding them so much lately! First, he takes two weeks off from school to be with me and now that he's back, he doesn't even spend time with them to make up for the lost time! His friends must hate me and think I want him to sit with me, but I've told him so many times to catch up with them. I don't want him to lose them because even when you have a partner and kids, you still need friends.

"Oi, what have I told you?" I ask Hayden as he goes to sit beside me.

"But what if I prefer being with your grumpy ass?" he jokes, causing everyone at the table to laugh. I flick him in the head which makes everyone laugh more. "Ow!"

"That's what you get for not doing what I ask," I smirk. "Come on, seriously, they must miss you."

"Yeah, but I still see them during classes, or at practice and lunch other days. I do text them in the evenings also you know!" Hayden reminds me.

"That's not enough, go over to them now before I drag you over there by the ear myself," I threaten. He starts to give me his big puppy begging face and I roll my eyes hard. "That doesn't work on me anymore, I know your tricks. Get your ass over there now, Hayden. You're going to be stuck with me all day every day once this baby arrives so you may as well enjoy your fun with them now while you can."

"Fine, boss," Hayden gives up and sighs. "I'll see you after school at the car so."

"You'll thank me later," I guarantee. He gives me a quick peck on the cheek and we all say bye as he walks over to his friends' table not too far away from us.