Chapter Four

Tension forms in the room "Y/n I'll prepare you a hot bath," Jake says. "I'll start cleaning up," said Aaron. The two quickly run off in a rush. The room is dark blue as you get up to turn on the light. Aaron comes back with a wet towel and sits next to you. He starts wiping you off starting with your face. He looks into your eyes and his fingertips graze your face. You make eye contact and feel a spark again. He smiles at you continuing to wipe you off. Jake walks into the room. "Your bath is ready Y/n ''. Aaron looks at Jake then quickly looks away. Jake puts his hand on the nape of his neck looking at Aaron embarrassed. Did this moment of passion form a rift between the two? You grab your blanket and head into the bathroom. Jake closes the door behind you leaving a gap. You sink into the hot water and relax. The door slowly creaked open and outside the room, Aaron rustled his clothes. Jake breaks the silence "Aaron I have to talk to you'' Jake has a towel around his waist and Aaron is still struggling with his clothes. "Can you put those down for a second, here I found this extra blanket in the closet" Aaron sits on the bed reluctantly with a blanket wrapped around him. "Look I know we've had a complicated history but when I looked into your eyes......" Jake's voice broke as he tried to express himself. "At that moment I knew I loved you and you loved me" Jake continued. "My family..." Aaron says quietly. "I know how much your family matters to you and I promise to never disrespect their wishes'' Jake holds onto Aaron's hands. "I have loved you for a long time and I know you are a werewolf and I am a weredragon which means us being together is unlikely but maybe we can enjoy our freedom now before we are forced to settle down," Aaron smiles and puts his head on Jake's shoulder. "Okay," Aaron smiles unable to carry on the conversation because of exhaustion. "How about we stay in Y/n's bed? They will be out of their bath sooner or later and it's too late to walk back to our dorms" Jake said as Aaron grabs a pillow and lays down on the bed "I'm tired" He looks tired Jake thought to himself. "Can I hold you?" Jake asks him. "Mhm," Aaron says quietly. After a while the house is quiet. A faint sound of water can be heard as you get out of your bath. Jake and Aaron are asleep on your bed. You join them and enjoy a soft night's sleep.