Chapter Two

As you pull away from your laptop screen, you look out your window. Before you know it, the room is dark. "It looks like we are finished," Jake groans. You look at Jake as the soft light of the setting sun reflects on his face. His eyes sparkle, and for a brief moment, his lips look like the most pleasurable in the world. "Are we done yet?" asks Aaron. "Yes, we are," says Jake, yawning. Aaron is sitting close to Jake and tugs on Jake's hand, trying to stand up. He seems to want to go outside. Jake pulls Aaron's arm, and he falls into his lap. Aaron laughs, then rests his head on Jake's heart. He looks up at him. "What if I have to move again?" he asks. Jake replies "I promise you, I will fight your father myself if he tries to move you again," Jake was tensing up. "Aaron, we'll be with you wherever you go." You said making them relieved. A brief moment of eye contact between Aaron and Jake brings a soft feeling. Jake slowly leans toward Aaron's face. They begin to kiss. The kiss becomes ravenous as Jake puts his hand on Aaron's thighs, pulling them into his chest. His heart beats faster. You feel flustered and don't know how to react to this situation. At the same time, you feel the desire to join them. Jake's hand rests on Aaron's stomach before slowly sliding into his jeans. Aaron lets out a broken sigh, gasping for air. His wine-red cheeks and face begin to kiss Jake's neck. Jake notices you, flustered, and gives you a yearning look, inviting you to kiss him. You lean toward him, and he kisses you. "I didn't know I felt this until now," said Jake, before you quickly pulled him in for another kiss. A feeling starts to rush through your body. As you place your hands on Jake's face, your body slowly inches closer to him. Jake grows impatient and starts to unzip Aaron's pants. "Hgn.. ah," Aaron moans. Jake starts to get up off the floor, holding Aaron by the arm. Your hand is wrapped around the other arm. He looks back at you as if to ask permission for what is about to go down. You squeezed his arm.