Rodeo🤠~ Kai Cenat

Zorah Cross

                                                                                     Zorah Cross

                                                                                                20

The room was tinted a warm yellow, light peaking through from the white curtains and creating the perfect setting for what was taking place.

"Shit!"

Grunts and moans could be heard from within, the odd curse flying out of one's mouth at the feel of a particular thrust or clench.

Your eyes closed as you got lost in the fine specimens fluid motions and depth.

It was like he knew your body in a way that had you forgetting it was your own. The way his hands gripped your shoulders, pulling you closer to him.

Maybe it was the way he looked at you too, his dark eyes holding your focus and not wanting you to look away so he could see the pleasure all over your face and commit it to his memory.

"Look at me, pretty girl." His gruff voice came from above you.

Your eyes had closed briefly, his last few thrusts hitting that deep spot within you and had your toes curling. He had you folded in half on your back, legs going past your ears, arms gripping his biceps.

Your eyes were hooded but they were open enough for him to accept it.

This beautiful build of man was right above you.

His eyes dark, lust-blown and mesmerising.

Your love.

He switched your position to putting you on your knees, placing a pillow under you and getting you in a good arch.

He got you in the line of the mirror which was standing in front of your bed.

You watched as he positioned himself behind you, his strong body glistening with sweat and chest heaving with heavy breaths.

As he slipped back into you, your arch lost its depth and he had to place his big hand on your spine, gently pushing you back into the arch.

The feel of his hard cock pushing in and out of you always drove you crazy, especially since it had been a while since you guys got the time to have this intense session.

He'd place his leg up a little more, his hand moving from holding your spine down to moving up to your neck and pushing you more into the bed and leaning over to watch your face close up.

This position got him to go deeper, your toes curling again and your hands flying to push at his abs and stop him from going so deep.

Each time your hands went to stoping him, he'd slap them away.

"Move those hands before I stop." His gruff voice came, his thrusts never faltering as his pelvis kept hitting the curvature of your ass.

You glanced at the mirror and saw the feral look of lust on his face each time you guys connected, and you watched as his eyes got low as he began to slow down and go deeper.

You tried to push him back again with your hands, but he repeated what he'd previously said "Move those hands, baby" his strokes slowing but the strength behind them never changing.

You heard him grunt from frustration at your hands getting in the way. He was able to get a hold of them for a few strokes but had a better idea.

You felt as he began to slip out, whimpering at the loss of his girth inside of you.

You turned to watch him and saw him go close to the headboard and get comfortable, his eyes staying on you as his hand made its way to his heavy cock and began to leisurely stroke it.

You saw his other hand motion for you to come towards him and you knew what that meant.

He wanted you to get on top.

As you made your way up to him, legs feeling a little like jelly, you got situated above him.

He ran the tip of his dick through your folds, watching as you shivered on top of him and gripping the headboard to stop you from falling over.

You heard his deep chuckle at your reaction before your eyes turned down to watch his hellish smirk on his face.

In that moment, you wanted to get him back for that.

It was time for you to wear him out and wipe that smirk off his face.

You had a smirk on your face and took hold of his appendage and moved it between your slick folds to make sure nothing was going to be too dry going in.

You kept your eyes on his as you lowered onto his dick.

You watched as his eyes hooded and his hands raised to grip any part of you, he could get his hands on.

You seated yourself on him, taking some deep breaths and watching him do the same. You knew he was trying not to cum earlier, but he admitted that having you on top always drove him crazy and had him ready to 'bust a fat nut', as he so nicely put it.

You could see he was getting impatient the longer you sat on him. His eyebrows furrowing and drops of sweat forming on his forehead.

"Move." His gruff voice came but you just watched him with a sly smirk on your face.

"Nah lil boy. I'm in charge now." You watched his face switch and grow slightly confused at this statement.

You couldn't lie... it was something new, you are in control.

You began to raise up and down, watching as he bit his lip, his hands reaching up to play with your breasts, his head lowering back down to watch his dick disappear in and out of you.

You started to speed up and ride him a bit harder.

You got so into the moment that your eyes closed again and a moan pushed its way through you.

Smack

"I said. Look. At. Me." With every word you'd punctuate each time you connected with him.

It didn't really help his case cause his eyes were rolling back before he got the last word out.

"Now imma ride you, like a rodeo," you said, leaning down to get closer to his ear "or whatever the City Girls said." You pulled back with the most seductive and devious smile he's ever seen.

As you fixed yourself (and I mean really fixed yourself to begin) you watched the change in his face and the way he kept one hand on you, gripping on to you a little tighter, while the other, he placed one to the headboard behind his head.

As you watched him, you couldn't help but to think in your head...

City Girls up!