Clingy💖~Plagueboymax

Summer "Sunny" Jones

19

Summer POV

"Max if i have to tell you one more tim-"

" shhh" My boyfriend put his finger to my lips.

I had some work to do, and he had been touching up on me all from the time I woke up, to the time I sat down at my desk to attempt to finish my essay.

" I just wanna be your skin mamas" he spoke again, he got on his knees under the desk just so he can wrap his arms around my belly.

I just sighed at the clingy acts of my boyfriend; it wasn't anything new.

he's been like this since forever.

"I know baby and you can be as soon as I finish this essay, yea?" I said messing wit his locs.

" mhm mhm" he shook his head laying it against my stomach again.

" I can be with you while you finish this essay" his hands were rubbing up against my bare back, now under the over-sized shirt I wore I shivered from how cold his hands were."

"Max, baby the more you distract me, the longer its gonna take me to finish and then I can't give you all the attention you want."

"I don't careee" he looked up at me.

"Constance-" I tried to respond but he cut me off by lifting up my shirt and putting his head on my stomach.

" I just wanna touch you mamas"

I sighed defeated knowing my boyfriend wasn't gonna let up whatsoever and decide to finish typing my essay.

Or at least attempts to.

You couldn't focus with the way Max was licking and sucking everywhere on my stomach no matter how hard I tried not to pay attention to him.

He was constantly removing one inch of my hard flesh with a pop and moving on the next with a long lick across

And the way he was groaning against my skin while pulling me closer to him was really getting to my head, and my core.

"Constance." I said as I stop typing to look down at my man that was still under your shirt.

'' shit, you smell so good' he said with a small laugh before continuing to attack my stomach.

"Constance oh my god" I yelped trying to scold him, but it turned out more needy than anything. when he bit the inside of my panty line 

When he heard me get louder, he quickly gripped my panties with his teeth and took his hands from around my waist to place them on the ends of my shirt.

He slowly took of my panties with his teeth to reveal the sticky arousal coating my slit and the chair below me.

And I had utterly disregarded everything about that essay and I were no focused on the man whose head was in between my breathing against my throbbing clit.

He started by kissing on my thighs to right above my clit making me whine.

"Max pleasee"

He lifted your shirt up.

" You gotta show me where you want me to lick it baby, can you do that for me?" he said while inserting his long finger into me making me moan out.

" Can you ma?"

" yessss... fuck yes!" I threw my head back from the immense amount of pleasure I got from his one finger alone. 

" Yea ma show me where you want it" he said kissing at my thighs before spitting on my clit ripping out another moan.

"mhm hmm" he mumbled incoherent words while slowly kissing down my thighs and lifting my leg onto his shoulder before he came up.

" Put me where you want me" he said sticking his tongue which gave me a good look.

I grabbed the back of his head and brought him straight to my dripping essence before putting his tongue right on my slit which made him lick a long stripe up.

I could feel that long tongue on my swollen clit and it made me moan from the friction my core ached for.

From there he took the lead inserting another finger into me and full on making out with my clit

He took his fingers out of my hole before sinking his tongue into it.

If he was gonna taste you, he wanted all of you.

"ngugg fuckkk Max... oh my goddd fuck!"

My hands still centered at the back of his hand pushing his head deeper into my pussy.

his nose brushing right against my clit not even giving himself a chance to breathe, he hooked his arms onto my arms and pulled me closer to his face.

Third person POV

He just wanted to indulge in her, he loved everything about her, and he seriously just wanted to be in her skin all hours of the day.

And the way he was moaning into her core while slobbering and suckering all on her clit was enough to make her let him.

"a-ah fuckkkk.... im gonna cummm"

He looked at her taking in her beautiful features looking all fucked out, mouth agape, eyes rolled, head thrown back, while she was gripping everything she could.

He put both of her legs around his neck so he could catch all the sweet juices that were getting ready to flow over all into his face and God knows he could wait.

So, he flicked his long tongue even faster against her swollen clit waiting for his paradise to come flowing into his face.

and it did.

The way moaned his named as she came undone was so heavenly to him.

" Oh shit... that's right mamas put all that shit in my face."

He dove back into her core trying to catch all the juices making her scream from the over stimulation.

He was moaning against her until she pushed his shoulders, which made him come up with a laugh.

" Look at this big ass mess you made baby" he said laughing, she looked up at him noticing how damn near his whole face was soaked including his sweats which she noticed the big bulge in, and the floor.

" Damn I drowned you huh?" Sunny responded laughing at how wet he was.

He got up and picked her up so she could wrap her legs around his waist.

" yup" he said with a big grin on his face making her laugh, because he was genuinely so happy about getting soaked in her juices.

He tossed her on the bed.

" Now do it again but on my dick"