BFB😍~ Berleezy

Indigo Parker28

Indigo Parker
28

"Girl come sleepover it would be so fun" my best friend Britani says.

"Britani we are grown what the hell- "

"It's my birthday" she smiles "come over we can have wine and Berlin is making dinner."

I forgot her fine ass brother lives with her. He always made me so nervous and wet. He stares a lot, but that shit turns me on.

"Fine" I smile "give me an hour" I hear her cheer.

I hang up smiling and thinking about Berlin. I get up and grab my duffle bag packing it with underwear, socks a pair of heels in case we go out tonight and some pajamas and regular clothes.

I throw on some sweats and slides and a crop top leaving out to Britani's house.

....

I pull up and put my car in park. I get out and take the short walk up the driveway. I knock on the door and Britani opens it with a wide smile and open arms. She pulls me in for a hug laughing "heyyyyy"

"Hi" I walk through the door setting my stuff down and Berlin emerges from the kitchen with nothing but a wife beater and some shorts and a hat on. 

"Wassup Indigo" he smiles opening his arms. I walk into them. I smile as he embraces me.

"How you are doing baby" I ask.

"I'm good and yourself?"

"Great" we all go into the kitchen where he made chicken Parmesan.

"This looks great Berlin" I smile.

"Thank you" he laughs. sure in between me and Berlin and I cut into the breaded chicken. As soon as I put it in, I moan as it melts in my mouth.

"You like putting things in ya mouth" Britani asks smirking.

"Yup I do" I wink. I notice Berlin staring at me. Something he always does. I look at him with an innocent smile taking another bite.

....

We're all sitting in the living room watching a movie. We're watching Poetic Justice which is Britani's favorite.

Berlin is in the shower, but I don't know which one. I gotta pee. He shouldn't be in the downstairs bathroom... right?

"I'm going to the bathroom" Britani nods glued to the tv, and I stand up. I walk down the hallway and hit a left. Just as I'm about to knock on the door Berlin open it with a towel hung low on his hips and a dripping wet body. 

"Oh sorry"

"You good" he says biting his lip. It was something about those 2 words that made my knees buckle. He walks past me and I he a whiff of the Irish spring and cocoa butter he used in the shower. I shake my head going in the bathroom doing my business.

....

The movie is finally over and I'm half asleep on the couch. Britani is completely gone.

I shake my head and throw a blanket over her before going upstairs. Berlin opens his door with a smile on his face "boy you always smiling at something. Or staring"

"What can't I look at you?"

"Nah" I laugh. He moves closer with a daunting smile.

"Well, I am so what now" he smiles. I push him away, but he grabs my hand pulling me in for a peck on the lips. I kiss him again.

Berlin shuts the door. I'm completely ok with whatever is about to go down. Berlin puts me on the bed, and I bring him on top of me. He moves to my neck, and I take off my clothes leaving me in my bra and skimpy underwear. 

He moves between my breasts kissing and biting. I run my fingers through his fresh Afro as he moves down further wasting no time to pull my underwear down. I blush feeling his hands push my thighs open revealing my glistening pussy.

He takes his first lick and I chuckle out a moan. I can see he fell in love with my taste on instant. He wraps his lips around my swollen clit, and I moan dropping my head back. His hands hold the bottom of my ass and I grind my pussy along his face.

"Mmm" he smacks and slurps me up making my eyes Roll to the back of my head.

"Berlin" I moan. My back arches when he moves his tongue down into my entrance. My legs try to close, and he keeps them open looking me directly in my eyes. There he go again. I smile licking my lips. Berlin keeps going until I'm moaning his name on repeat.

He sucks on my clit like a pacifier, and I grab the sheets feeling my thighs shake. He comes off of me with a smack and a satisfied smile on his face. Like he just won an Oscar.

Berlin comes up smiling at me "Indigo?"

My eyes go wide, and I sit up "in here" I grab my pants and hide my underwear under the blanket on his bed. He sits up shielding his hard on and Britani comes in.

"What're you doing in here?" She asks.

"Berlin was telling me a story" I say.

"Oh, ok well come on I'm tired" she leaves going to her room. I smile at Berlin.

"I'll see you later ma" he pecks my lips and I hold him there tasting myself on him.

"I'll see you later."