Barf Bag x Donut

I couldn't think of title so, yippe yipster.

Requested by IThwh23

Barf Bag sat down under a tree and nibbled on a apple. The sun was setting as a colorful ray of pink, red, and orange flooded in the sky. She sat back and sighed as she closed her eyes to take a nap, but a tap on her shoulder woke her up.

"Barf Bag, how are you?" Donut greeted.

"I'm alright. Just me trying to take a nap."

Donut sat down next to Barf Bag as the both sighed and looked at eachother.

"I know this is a random statement, but how did you feel about making Team Ice Cube?" Donut asked.

"Well... The only reason I did make the Team was for what Lollipop said. Then I started taking it seriously. Soon, I then just quit. I honestly just couldn't take it anymore.

Donut sighed as be pulled out his phone from his bag and started scrolling through is gallery. Barf Bag eyed his phone as she peeked in his business. He pulled up a picture he took of the team the first time the were created.

"Look at you! You used to be so happy!"

Barf Bag blushed as she tighten her hoodie. Donut looked at her smiling all giggly and happy. Barf Bag peeked at Donut as she quickly kissed him on the cheek. She squealed as she ducked her head in her knees. Donut sat there looking at Barf Bag in complete shock.

"Well I can kiss you better." Donut said as he pulled Barf Bag to her lips. He pulled away and hugged her tightly. Barf Bag hugged back as she stared snickering. Her tiny snickers turned into loud burst of laughter as Donut laughed along.

The sun had dissappeard and the stars had filled the sky. Donut scooted closer to Barf Bag as he leaned on her shoulder and quickly fell asleep. Barf Bag sighed as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, falling asleep as they night went on.

 Barf Bag sighed as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, falling asleep as they night went on

(AHHHHHHHHH THEY ARE SO CUTE SCREAMS IN SPANISH)

Also I'm so sorry because I forgot to do the Team8s part. :(

:]