Start of Ragnarok

Asgard

The Council of Valhalla, Parliament Building

???:"It's about to start, sister," says a lilac-haired teenage girl wearing a green jacket over a white shirt and tight black shorts. It pairs with black leggings and a garter belt on her left leg. On her feet are green high-top sneakers. She wears a small hairpin in the shape of a wing.

Thirteen Valkyrie Sisters:

Youngest Sister, Geir

No reply came from the beautiful woman with flowing midnight blue hair that reached her waist. A wing-shaped hairpin is pinned back on the side of her hair. Her pale skin contrasts sharply with her piercing emerald green eyes. Wearing a white dress with gold and navy detailing, her attire is very formal. She is tall and has a very feminine figure.

Thirteen Valkyrie Sisters:

Eldest Sister, Brunhilde

A massive room containing every god from every pantheon is seen through the doorway by the two sisters.

Geir:"Wow, I can't believe all of the gods have gathered here, sis. It's an amazing spectacle," she says while Brunhilde remains silent.

In the middle of the council sits a throne with a dragon-like statue around it. Sitting on the throne is an aged man in a white toga with a long white beard and eyebrows holding a gavel with a stand next to him.

Head of the Council of Valhalla

Zeus (Greek)

Zeus:"Well, everyone, it's been quite some time since we've all gathered here. As you know, every thousand years, we decide the fate of humanity. So tell me, should we forgive them of their atrocities and grant them another thousand years? Or should we end their existence once and for all? Now, show me the will of the gods," says Zeus.

As Zeus says, a man held up two paddles, one with a green checkmark for yes, and the other with a red X is no.

The handsome young man dressed in a butler uniform. His hair is neatly combed black, and he has unidentified tattoos above and under his left eye. On the right side of his chin is a small mole, and he wears white gloves.

One of the Twelve Olympian Gods

Hermes ( Greece)

The gods debate whether to keep the human race alive.

???:"I say we rid ourselves of these fools," says a tall, muscular blue-skinned man with bloodshot eyes and razor-sharp teeth. He wears a green maxtlatl with a red sash and Aztec detailing, woven sandals, a jaguar-skin cape, and a war headdress adorned with large blue feathers and hummingbird skulls.

Head of the Aztec Pantheon

Sun/War God: Huitzilopochtli (Mexico)

As he raises the paddle with the X, he continues in a low menacing voice,

Huitzilopochtli:"These creatures are nothing more than sheep. No matter how hard we guide them, they constantly go astray. I say we slaughter them and get on with it. Let's evolve a creature that will know its place."

While the gods discuss Huitzilopochtli's statement, Goll thought to herself.

Goll:'No way...there's no way that the other gods would agree with him of all deities, right!?'

???:"Hmm, I actually agree with him," a voice stated within the council.

A voice spoke from the mouth of a young, beautiful woman with golden eyes, smooth peach eyeliner, long, black hair, and a gold sun headdress on top of her head. Moreover, she wears a jade necklace, a white kimono with red designs, and some cleavage.