010 villian number 1

"So just like that, Havoc is the new leader of all villains?" Chaos questioned, "I'm sorry but that's hysterical" chaos chuckled. "Why is it hysterical?" Havoc questioned,"well no offense,you're already an unpredictable mess throw in all that power and we're walking a tightrope to the apocalypse" chaos told havoc.
"Chaos! Hey! Show some support for your sister I mean we're all thinking it it doesn't mean you have to say it out loud" surge told him. "You don't think I can do it do you?" Havoc asked. "Did the whole unpredictable mess thing not make that clear?" Blackout said as havoc turned to her father
"Don't look at me. I'm terrified just thinking about it" he said. "So that's it? I'm leader and I don't even get a say in this?!" Havoc asked,
"I am so sorry your just not ready" surge told her, "your coming home with us" surge told her.

"Eva,check it out! I'm booby-trapping the mailbox if our mail carrier can't deliver the bills we shouldn't have to pay them" Vic said, "aah there's the man i married" Eva said

"Guys something's wrong nova's and my powers aren't working" Colby said as him and nova ran to the two parents, "ha-ha oh we know since you two couldn't be responsible,your father made a device that put a perennial lock on them"Eva told the two teens, "you did what!?" Nova said, "that's right now I control your guys's powers with my own little remote you've gone from the chosen one to the chosen none" Vic said which made nova laugh. "What? Colbs it was funny" nova said, "Colby and nova! I didn't expect to see you two here now you two can be front and center when I tell your parents all about your guys's odd behavior and mysterious conduct isn't this fun" mr tennyson said, "no its not" nova rolled her eyes at the laugh. "Ah! Here it is. Another perfect example of nova's odd behavior at school" he said "god why me?" Nova whispered to Colby "every time there a pop quiz in math I swear something comes out of her hand that ruins the quiz"