CHAPTER 2: "the past"

this is a head canon of mine!
the gsg9 were friends since Years ago. Like when they were just 10. Ok I'll tell the ages
jäger: 9
Bandit: 11
Blitz: 10
IQ: 10
NOW TO THE STORY!
_______________
no one POV:
The gsg9 Decided to go to a park. Where they first met. so jäger Recommended if they wanna come. Ofc they agreed. They went outside and felt the fresh air Coming through their bodies.

blitz POV:
"What are you guys waiting for? let's go!!"
I laughed along and run.
We reached the park where us 4 first met. The naval park.
Blitz had illusions when he just took a 1 second look at the grass.

jäger Pov:
we followed blitz and eventually Reached the park where us 4 first met! I noticed Blitz was zoning out "earth to Elias?" I joked and chuckled. But blitz eventually snapped out.

Blitz Pov:
When I was still Having illusions. Jäger bothered me. I finally snapped out. "Jesus Christ. Marius i-"

jäger pov:
When blitz finally snapped back. He spoke but Dom Cutted us off by walking pass us. "hey! There's another Entrance here." I looked dissapointed at bandit. "welp.stop chit chatting and sit down." Bandit told us.

bandit Pov:
I bothered the 2's conversation by walking pass them. Jäger was upset with me but idc. I sat down on the bench. But this bench wasn't here before. When we first met it wasn't here.... I just sighed and told them to stop chit chatting and sit down.

IQ pov:
"Let's just sit on the grass like we used to.?" I recommended a memory to them. And jäger smiled at me and say down with me. So did elias. Bandit was the only one sitting in the bench. "Come on Dominic! Don't be such a party pooper. come sit with us!" I told him.

Bandit Pov:
When the 3 sat down on the grass. I just decided to sit on the bench alone. But Monika kept Forcing me to sit on the grass with them. "No" I replied to her. But she kept telling me. "FINE! God dammit." I sat down with them. and jäger hugged me by the waist. "You're too close." I told jäger politely. "so?" jäger Replied to me. He was snuggling on my back. "you're invading my personal space, mari." I politely told Marius again. Because I didn't wanna yell at him. He might feel sad.

No one POV:
blitz kept having illusions about them in the other side of the grass. Playing, laughing, Joking around, it made him feel comfortable. But he got bothered by jäger again.

Jäger pov:
"Stop zoning out elias!" I chuckled. We were already eating. Blitz didn't even notice that. We had like a picnic. We had so much fun together!
______________
F I N
words:
474